Chapter 27~It's All about Sacrifice

~Ali's POV

What was Sagen thinking?!, I knew he knew it would end up to this. But he still did it. And now, I'm stuck here painfully looking at him as he lies down on his bed, I'm glad his brothers came as I called them. " Ali, relax" Mia said. "Why did he suddenly become weak?" I anxiously ask. "Maybe... When he showed you the vision. He got something from it. An object." Mia answered. "But what could he have possibly---" The feather. Ivan's feather. "Ali" Mia whispered and looked at Sagen.

" Ali?" Sagen whispered, even his voice sound pained. Sagen was awake. "Where am I?" he asks, his eyes fluttered. "Your at the house... Well, I gotta leave you guys, bye!" Mia said and gracefully went away. I was ready... To have an arguement with Sagen.

"Why did you do it?... You used almost all of your strength, just to bring back Ivan's feather!" I said. His eyes were focused on mine, " For you," he said and now his voice sounded sadder than ever and I hated myself because I was the cause for his sadness. This happened because of me, I shouldn't be like this. " Yes, I almost used all of my strength, for you. And because love is all about sacrifice, how are you suppose to have a happy ending when your already afraid to start on risking things?... Ali, I love you." he says. His fingers slowly travel into mine. "I'm sorry..." I said.

His lips curve. " You always are. You have always been, your brave enough to accept the wrong things, that's one of the things that made me fall inlove with you." Sagen said and chuckled. he bought a smile on my face. I've done eveything that would have sent Sagen away from me, but he never left me. Why?...

" How long was I asleep?" Sagen asks. I look at the time. "5 hours..." I answered. His eyes suddenly widened, "You waited here for 5 hours just for me to wake up?" He said with a peal of laughter. His laugh made me laugh, "Yeah, what do you think?" I said. And that hit me, i waited here for 5 hours... It's all about sacrifice, Sagen is right. He smiled as he inhaled... "Do you miss him?" He asks. I knew who he was refering to. "Always." I answer as I slowly slipped away from his hand. "Sorry..." he said and looked away.

I felt guilty as I slipped away from his hands... I held it back, he looked surprised at me. I gulped, "Never let me go..." I answered, it took me a moment to notice tears streamed down my face. He tilts his body and embraces me... "Never..." He answers. I felt his warm body just cover me like a warm cozy coat... I felt he never does wanna let me go.

Is it really time for me to move on? and forget Ivan?. If I can and if I could.

I don't... But reality keeps pushing into me that the truth is he is never comming back, and the more I hope the more I know he is never comming back, maybe its better to say goodbye. But its not that easy for me... And it sure is more not easy for Ivan. Sagen looks at me and his finger tips wipe my tears away gently, it took me thhis time to see how truly beautiful Sagen is, the way he is inside and out. By every part of him just makes you feel that your so unperfect because it seemd like Sagen was perfect enough, instead of feeling envy you love him. It's beautiful.

I smile, his lips slowly curve to. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks with a chuckle. "Your just beautiful..." I whisper as I blush. But I was serious. "Beautiful?..." He says with a laugh. "You are..." I said. He suddenly holds my face. "But our more" he says.

===========================================*

HAPPY 2013!!! :)

~Hey guys! You can leave  a comment there and if you have a story, I'll vote for all the pages :) (only 1 or 2 stories) Just a new years gift! :)

FoLLow Me :')

I'm Back! :)

Tune in 4D next one! :)

God Bless! and Take Care!

Love,

Cherwin Mai Chin:)

:3