Chapter 22~The Thought

In the hospital...

As Ivan is waiting for Ali to open her eyes.

Suddenly, Ivan Heard a gasp.

"Ali..." He whispers.

Ali slowly opens her eyes, her chocolate eyes.

"I'm glad your alive!" Ivan says.

"Where am I?" Ali asks, as her eyes travel around the room.

"Your in the hospital..." Ican answers as he stokes A;i's cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Ali asks Ivan, as her eyes locked on Ivan.

Ali, the same caring person as ever...

"You shouldn't be the one asking that... Your amazing, your the injured one but your the one asking me, If I'm alright" Ivansays, and kisses Ali's cheek.

The warmth that Ali has been waiting for, Ivan's soft tender kiss.

"I think your my gaurdian angel... Ali why would you do that?" Ivan says.

Ali slowly holds Ivan's hands.

"It's because I love you... And Knowing you die?, is just unacceptable for me." Ali answers, sweetly.

"But the thought of you die... The thought of you not near me, kills me every second." Ivan says.

Ali looks in Ivan's blue ocean eyes.

"Can't you just Kiss me?" Ali says, with a laugh.

Ivan's lips curve, and he slowly kisses Ali...

Now that's what they both have been waiting for...

:3

Ivan breaks the kiss

"I love you..." Ivan says.

"I love you more..." Ali answers and pulls Ivan closer to her and kisses him passionatly.

This was it, the day everyone has been waiting for... Especially Ali and Ivan.

They were ready to face, Nathea...

They were all in the forest, anger on their faces and courage in their hearts... Everyone was wearing they're armor...

In one staright line, Ali was behind the bushes...

She couldn't stop but to look at her boyfriend. She wanted to hink positive because she knew it was the only thig she could possibly do now...

Suddenly, an alarm came in thgeir heads...

They were here there enemies...

"RUUUNNN!!!" Vincent exclaimed.

All of them came running, as they're enemies came in....

Ivan looked at Ali, his eyes burning red but his eyes filed with so much love... 'This is for you' Ivan thought, and continued to run.

Ivan's side  and Nathea's side came bashing in to eachother.

Blood was everywhere, shouts and punches... And ashes.

Ali's eyes widened,

'Is this how angels die?... Ashes?' She thinks.

She couldn't bare to think that in this battle Ivan could end like that...

Suddenly, their wings apeared, the other side had black wings...

"No!" Ali shouted, something pulled her, she turned around.

"Surprise" Nathea says.

"Let me go!"

"I'm not stupid!"

Sagen's eyes turns to Ali, "Ohhh... Hell No!," He shouts "Ivan!, Ali!".

Ivan turns his direction to Ali, "Nathea!" Ivan shouts, nathea gives him a grin and flies away in the sky.

"Where are you taking me?!" Ali exclaims.

"Somewhere that your never comming back!" Nathea answers.

"Nathea, let her go!" Ivan shouts, Ali turns her head around. She couldn't believe that Ivan followed her.

nathea freezes and turns around to look at Ivan.

Ivan freezes... One wrong move and it was goodbye for the both of them...

"Her or me?" Nathea asks.

"It's always gonna b her..." Ivan answers.

Nathea shouts with fury, She throws a beam of red light to Ivan , "No!" Ali shouts, But Ivan shielded himself useing his powers by confonting his white beam to Nathea's red beam...

Ali never thought that Ivan was this strong, "Still gonna fight?!" nathe asks and pushes harder.

Suddenly, she lets go of Ali...

"No!"Ivan shouts.

Is this how everything is gonna end?

Ali closed her eys, as flashes of memories filter in her head... If this was going to be the end for her... She wanted to see Ivan for the last time.

As tthe air blew stronger, she prepared for death...

Suddenly fury covers Ivan, and he's powers got stronger... And stronger... And finally got to Nathea, "I only wa nted your love!" Nathea cries, "You can't have what you don't deserve..." Ivan ansewers and finally finished Nathea off...

Nathea closed her eyes, and smiled... As she slowly turns to ashes... She still wishes for Ivan to love her...

Ivan flies to Ali, and In a minute...

Before Ali knew it, She was in Ivan's Arms... Just safe and sound... The way everything should be for the both of them...

She was alive, before she knew it... "Are you okay?" Ivan asks.

"I am now..." Ali answers and lays her head on Ivan's chest.

BUT THIS ISN'T THE HAPPY ENDING :3

****************************************************************************************

I'm Back! :)

Tune in 4D next one! :)

God Bless! and Take Care!

Love,

Cherwin Mai Chin:)