Chapter 11~When It Happened

Ivan's POV

It was the year 1772... It was not the generation which 2012 has, it was more silent, joyful and less chaotic for me, less corruption.

I was just here to set a life Vacation. Every 200 years or more, we get to ive on earth again, until we die the day we died before.

We had more cloths on than 2012, which were very hot literally.

I remember Something Very Clearly...

It was 1772, and Kyle and his family were wanting to have a party, which everyone in the town was invited.

The whole enviornment was elegant, it was like we were in a golden palace.

"Ivan, Fine any good ladies here?" Kyle asks me,

Our language was a bit of British.

"Oh, No thank you" I answer. Kyle sigh "I've never seen you with any ladies here..., We only get Vacation once in awhile, Ivan. Make Use of your time" Kyle explains. I though it was absoloutly rediculous, finding a girl in vacation. "Were angels, not suitors" I answerand laugh. I slowly walk to the buffet to get a drink... But I froze, as I saw her beauty. Who was she?, What's her name?. She looks at me and Smile. I walk closer.

"Good evening Madam" I say, I gently picked up her hand and kiss it. "Good evenin good sir." She says and half smile. She was beautiful, Her hair had soft curls and her eyes were green, her lips were cherry red and her voice was like a melody. "May i know your name?" I ask. She curls her lips. "My name is... Cellissa Alliet Collins" She answers. "Cellisa" I whisper. She waited for me to say something, "Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. My name Is Ivan Carson Coven" I answer, "Hmm... your a Coven. I guess your a pretty humble man" She says. Was that a compliment?. I chuckle. "Thank you, Madam" I say. She suddenly holds my hand. "Oh please don't call me Madam. Call me Ali" She says. Her smile was like a glorious sunrise shinning to me.

~At that night, it was the day that I died, again.

~~~~~~PRESENT DAY

I open my eyes and realized...

It was Ali's Past Life... Which stunned me most....