Chapter 10~Jealousy Starts

I wish I, was strong enough to lift not one but both of us...

But how?,

We were in School it jus has been dissmissal, "Oh, Alison... You back, how are you feeling?" Sir. Asked me, I smiled. "I'm alright Sir" I answer. He was still the best caring teacher in the world, I remember before... Whenever a student is absent more than a day, he would go to that student's house... But something was special with Sir. Jameson, It's like he hasn't aged since I was 10, and he doesn't celebrated his birthday... I don't even know his age! Sir. walked away "Wait Sir!, how old are you?" I asked. He turned, he turned arond. He laughed, "I'm 632 years old" he answers and walks away,

I chuckled, Oh Sir...

Where was Ivan?, he told me he'd get something in the classroom...

I walked to the classroom, but before I got in i heard Ivan talking with someone...

"Ivan... It's been years since I saw you" I heard a Voice...

It took me a second to realize, he was talking to Nathea!, Nathea... She was the pretty, but She was also the Bully when we were kids, and now i think she hasn't Changed...

"Yeah" Ivan answers...

They know each other!

"Ivan... I missed you" Nathea whispers.

"Okay" Ivan answers.

"Don't you miss me too?" Nathea asks.

Nathea likes Ivan!...

I glanced at them

Nathea was Close to Ivan, Ivan leaned on the wall... The look on his face was discusted, But Nathea, had her game face on

"No" Ivan answers.

Nathea, raised her eyebrows and frowned. She walked a few steps back,

Ivan pulled his phone out from his pocket, he was not paying any attention to Nathea. I never have given much attention to Nathea before, but She has never been a friend of mine...

Out of no where my phone rings, "Crap!" I whisper... "Ali?" I hear Ivan. I was caught now!, I walked inside with my head down... "Ali, have you been outside for a while?" he asks.

"No, I just got here" I say, Lie!. I glance at Nathea, her eyes beemed on me, i could feel the burning fury in her eyes.

She smiles, and sigh.. "It's because of her" i heard her murmur...

"Let's go" Ivan says...

We walked outside,

He didn't even introduced me to Nathea, I thought they were friends?

"Do you know her?" I ask. He looks at me, "Yes... She's an old friend" He answers, the tone on his voice was different, it seems like he was not interested in Nathea...

"Is she... Your... Ex?" I ask. He froze, his eyes widened and turns his direction to me, I stood still

"No, and she was never one..." he answers...

"I'm sorry" I answer...

He slowly slips his hand in mine,

"You have done nothing wrong..." he says and Smile...

Wait, what did Ivan say again?... 'Yes... She's an old friend'... Old friend?!, so is she an angel?!

"Is she an angel like you?" I ask... We continued walking until we got to the arking Lot...

"No... well, on the contrary, she's a nephilim" Ivan answers. He grabs his key from his pocket and opens his car...

We both go in...

"How do you know each other?" I asked... Ivan turns on the engine and drives, "300 years ago, i visited earth, we met at a small ball...---" "Ball?!,So you guys danced!? " Impatiently ask. "Yes" Ivan Answered. So, they danced... Big Deal...

"And then what happened?" I asked, I hope nothing happened!. "Well, we danced... We became friends.... and then... I found out her true attitude... She wasn't what i though she was... Everything changed when she confessed her love  to me and I---" before Ivan could finish I cut in. "And you said, you loved her" I said, I folded my arms and looked away. "No... I Left" he answers.

What was happening to me?, I feel like a rock. I'm mad, I'm annoyed, am I just....

JEALOUS?

Oh, NO!

I was!

I sigh, and looked at Ivan... I knew I loved him, but i know i can never have him...