Chapter 18~Someone Like You

As I watch them as they trained, they trained so hard... I couldn't be more thankful to God. The weather was very sunny indeed but still, They worked hard and gave it as much as they got. Ivan practiced his flight with the other men. While the girls practiced their punches and kicks, the oldest in the bunch practiced on how to use their weapons. It was breathtakingly amazing as I sat down on the grass and watch them training with each other, they also laughed while training. Ivan an his gang flew in the speed of light, the wind blew from the sky to us below as they flew, they were very fast indeed they had the speed of a blink.

It was really cool watching the with their colorful wings move like the speed of light... Sagen and his family had dark re wings, while Ivan and his family including Sir Jameson's family had White wings.

They took a 10 minute break. Ivan gracefully landed with the others. "Had fun?" I asked, with a chuckle. He smiled and laughed, "Yeah" he answered. I watched his wings as they slowly moved behind him. Slowly, Ivan's right wing, stroked my cheek. The way it stroked my cheeks, it was even more gentle than Ivan's touch. "Is it okay?" he asks me. "Yup" I answer and curled my lips with excitement, as he smiles at me. Suddenly both his wings covers us, it was like a protective shield surrounding us, like a white orb which was very nice to see. He curls his lips, I just keep staring at his beauty that captivates me. "I love you" he says. His sweet voice, with those sweet words are like sweet candies. "I love you too" I answer and wrapped him around me. His wings opens exposing both of us, everyone looks at us with a smile, which brought blushes on my face. But Sagen had no reaction what so ever... He forces a half smile

~Sagen's POV

As I looked at Ali... I was happy for her and it's true... I just can't erase the fact that I want to be with her... But I guess we can't have it all. I just came out of the blue uninvited, cause i just couldn't stay away and I just couldn't fight it... I love the woman that Ivan is holding in her arms. I hate it, that I love her and she's with someone else... Because I feel so selfish.

I want ali to be happy, but Is it wrong to fight for her?, I do love her?... I agreed on being her friend, because I wanted to experience her joy, because the feeling you have with her is totally different, it's just incredible. Because she makes you feel Alive. I heard that he found someone else, I told myself it wasn't true, but when I saw her with Ivan my heart just fell. Ali, I love you and I don't know how to stop it, if only it were as easy as breathing.

~Ivan's POV

Knowing Ivan and Ali are friends again, I secretly have this fear that I might lose her for some reason. I trust Ali, of course. But somehow I can't trust Sagen, because I know he loves Ali too, he loves her so much. Which actually makes me jealous, because they had a close friendship... But looking in Ali's hazel eyes, it seems like I've known her since forever.

The love that Sagen has for Ali, will never cover my love for Ali. I'd fight for Ali, until my last breath and no matter what happens I will always love her, and no one will stop me. Not even Sagen. I agreed on letting them be friends again because... I don't want to be selfish, If Ali is happy then I'm happy.

~Sagen's POV

Never mind, I'll find someone like you, Ali. My mind says. But my heart says never, not even a million years.

__________________________________________________________________________

:) Just wanted to have a little scoop about Ivan and Sagen's true feelings for Ali, will Sagen really find someone like her?

Tune in 4D next one guyz! Thanks for the support! :)

God Bless! and Take Care!

Love,

Cherwin Mai Chin :)