Chapter 5~_We_are_NEVER_getting_back_together_~

~It was, Saturday~

I woke up with a sweet smell that filled my room. "hmm" i said, who was cooking?. I got up and ran down stairs, to the kichen. Ivan was cooking, He looked at me and gave me a Smile he was in a good atire now he was wearin a dark blue shirt and jeans his body was muscular which made it more visible beacuse of his shirt, "Your Early, it's still 6:30 am" He said, I scratched my head, and laughed. It was early, i sat on the chair.

"What are you cooking?" I asked, "One of your favorites, Bacon" he said and chuckled, I was alarmed "How'd you know?" i asked, "well, one day... I was kinda bored, i kinda bit stalked you when you were a kid..." he said and laughed, "You stalked me" I said and laughted, "Well...." he said and laughted, i couldn't stop smiling.

It seemed sweet. I noticed my rigid hair, "Ugh!, i look horrible!" I exclaimed and droped my head on the table, Ivan turned around "None sense, your beautiful" he said, i laughted and rolled my eyes "Whatever" I said and laughed, i heard him chuckle. "I walked to the living room, and looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed a comb on the drawer. It's been a long time since, i took a good look at myself. My skin, Fair, My hair, Rigid!, my eyes, still a bit sleepy, body, just slim,not getting any fatter, my lips, pink, teeth,white. I smoothed the comb all over my hair, and my smooth curles exposed. I took a good look at my brown eyes, hmm... sleepy much?. I rubbed my eyes, ahhh wide awake.hmm... i need to take a bath. I ran up to my room, there was a bathroom in my room and a shower, it would seem weird if i took a bath downstairs, Ivan was there.

I did the usually, take a bath and brush my teeth, changed into decent clothes and stepped down stairs. I went to the kicthen, everything was there. The plate of bacon and rice, fork, spoon and a glass of fresh orange juice. "Wow" I said, and exhaled. "Is it ok?" he asked, "Good Job" I said, he smiled. We ate Together, his cooking was absoloutly delicoius!, what else can he do?, what can he not do?!.

I decided to wash the dishes. I felt like i was playing house, just like when i was a little kid. I remembered, Sage... But that was all buried in the past now. I placed the last plate in the Dish shelf and Went to the living room where ivan was watching t.v. I sat beside him, "Technology is complicated..." he said in dissapointment, "why?" i asked, he turned his eyes on my diredtion. "I'm not used to... present technologies... your generaion, was different from ours" He said seriousness was in his voice, I suddenly bursted into laughter, his eyes widened, "You sound like my Mom and Dad" I said and bursted another laugh. He chucked, Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I told him and got up.

I walked to the door and opened it, I froze. "Greg" i whispered, he was there. Greg, he stood infront of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, impatiently. Suddenly, the pain just streemed in me, the day that he cheated flash in my mind. "Ali... I want you back I---"But before he could finish he froze, He saw Ivan who walked beside me. "What is he doing in your house?!" Greg exclaimed. "Group study!" I shouted. "Yeah, right!. You replace me with him?!" He excalimed. "Excuse me, but... me and alison are not together" Ivan said, Calmly. Greg smirked at him. "Really?!, facinating!" Greg exclaimed, he insulted sarcasticly ivan. Suddenly, my blood rose. "You don't have to Insult him, he told you the truth!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Let's talk" Greg said, "NO!' I shouted, Greg Pulled my arm, He pulled it hard, I shrieked. "Don't touch her!" Ivan exclaimed, I turned to Ivan, he was mad. his eyes turned into Ruby Red. "Get away!" Greg exclaimed, "No, She's with me" Ivan said, Ivan pulled me in his arms. Greg stepped back. "Ok, Fine... Ali, Ivan, I'm sorry alright?" Greg said. "Yeah, me too Greg. I'm sorry that i fell inlove with someone like you. But I guess people make mistakes once in a while. We are never, ever getting back together" I said. Greg looked at Ivan. Ivan had no emotion what so ever on his face, he was serious. "Bye, I gotta go and study" Greg said, and went in his car and zoomed off.

Me and Ivan went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Ivan" I said, Tears flowed down my face, He gave me a hug. "It's alright" he said, his voice was calm now. "Thanks for being here" I said, i was thankful, for him being here with me. That he was my Gaurdian. He was my angel. he looked at me and cupped my chin, He wipped my tears. "You deserve a better man," He said, When he said those words the only one i could think about was ivan."You don't deserve to cry". I Gave him a hug. I felt his heartbeat, i could hear his breath on my ear. I closed my eyes. "I will make you happy tomorrow" he whispered. His voice, seemed like a lullaby.What was he Planning?.