Chapter 2~Broken Smile

He told me everything along the way .

"Why are you here to gaurd me? am i in danger?" I asked him. " i don't know actually. But, I'm here to protect you" he said. We continued walking until we got to the end. "Aren't you afraid?, what if someone sees you with your huge wings?" I asked. He chuckled. He stared in my eyes, "Where's your smile?" He asked me. "huh?, what?..." i asked. He touched my cheek, "Before you and Greg... Set apart... You had the most amazing smile, Ali... I would really want to see that again" he said. He let me felt me again, he made me feel alive somehow.He couldn't even say the word 'Broke up' just to make me feel good "God knows you tried seeing the bright side" He said. Suddenly, I just felt happy again. I notice, he has been carrying that White bag for awhile now.

"What's in that bag?" I asked. "Oh, Just stuff... everything that i need," he said. "And i have a shirt here" I chuckled. I was glad, finally glad. "So, where are you going to live?" I asked. "In your house" He answered "What?!" I exclaimed. "But my parents!--" i said but then he cut me off "on't be too stressed out... they're going to Paris for a vacation, they already have tickets. they're leaving tommorrow" Ivan said, This is "Crazy" I whispered and laughed. He laughed, i was overwhelmed, both his dimples appeared. Suddenly, he froze and toook a deep breath and exhaled. HIs wings slowly dissappeared, Glitters were floating around the atmosphere where he's wings were behind his back. "Beautiful" I whispered. He opened his bag and Finally wore a shirt, which actually made me laugh.

            We got home,

"I have to stay outside first" he said, i nodded. It was exactly 3pm. I opened the door. "Ohh, Ali!" My mom said. She gave me a Big hug. "Mom, where are you going?" I asked. I saw here packing her stuff. "I'm sorry that i couldn't tell you earlier Ali, But I won tickets to go to paris!. Isn't it amazing!?. My flight is tomorrow.... I left you my credit card if anthing goes wrong ok?..." My Mom said. "Yeah" i answered. She sigh. "Ali, I'm going to miss you," She said "Don't worry, it will oly be just a vacation, but don't worry about me... i'm going with your aunt Cecilia". I gave my mom a hug. I can't believe this is happening, An angel in my house... predicting everything!. "OK mom, take care" I said, she kissed my cheek. Suddenly thare was a noise upstairs, "What was that?" My mom asked. "Oh, maybe just a cat... Lemme check , ok?" I said. "OK" My mom answered. I ran upstairs, i knew it was ivan upstairs. I opened the door. I went inside my room and saw him sitting in my couch. "What are you doing here?" i whisepered so that my mom couldn't hear. "Sorry, if i made noise... My wings couldn't fit in your window..." he said. "You were right... My mom is going to Paris..." I said and frowned. "Don't worry, she will be safe" he said, the tone in his voice made me feel calm. "Ok... Are you hungry?" I asked, he half smiled "Oh, don't worry about me... I got everything in my bag" He said. "Where are you going to sleep?" I asked. "Don't worry I got it covered" he said, i smiled "Okay, fine" I said and chuckled. I went outside the door. I took a little time to think about everything, Like... what was going on... was this all just a dream, if it was... would i want it to end?. I just wish, i could know what was really going on here.

~9pm~

I still havn't went into my room yet, i was afraid to approach ivan, knowing the reality that he was real. But i had to, i opened the door. He was sitting on the same place as he was. He was asleep, Suddenly he slowly opened his eyes... He's Emerald green eyes exposed. wait, why was he's eyes Green, weren't they Brown?. "Oh,Ali!" he said and Got up. "I'm sorry if i... Slept on your couch" he said. He gave me a smile, he was gentle. something i havn't seen in a man "Please, don't be sorry just because you slept in my couch," I said and chuckled. "I should be the one saying sorry for letting you fall asleep on my couch". "It's 9pm... you should sleep" He said. But, i didn't want to. I wanted to talk to him, i wanted to know him. "Uhh... can we talk first?. I barely know you" I said, he chuckled. "Of course" He answered. We sat on the floor and talked.