Chapter 28--- Half

Ali's pov~

Maybe this is the easiest way to do say 'move on' but you know what, it's so hard to do... Wishing you could have everything back even the bad stuff, just to see him again. It's already have been 2 months and my parents have come back and I pretend nothing ever happened I just give out a soft smile every time they ask me what I did while they were gone. The hardest part of saying that your okay is the fact that you truly aren't and not just a simple 'your gonna be okay' pep talk is gonna make everything okay, maybe it's when you realize that your better off without that person but when will you realize that?...

'Ring! Ring! Ring!' There goes my phone disturbing my moment. I grab my phone on my corner table. "Hello?" I hear a deep breath on the other line. "Hi, Ali it's me... Kyle" ohhh, Kyle. Wait, but how?! I thought he was aback in heaven with Ivan and his family? "Your back?" I asked, I couldn't understand what I was feeling should I be happy or.... I don't know what to do now. " yeah, we're back." Kyle answers . "We?" I repeated. "Everyone is back, Ivan's back to." Kyle whispered. "How? I mean--- why?" I asked shockingly. "God gave him a chance to come back. He's back Ali. But... He's not the same anymore" Kyle whispered. I felt the soft sorrow in his voice. "What's wrong with him?" I asked concerned. "He's lost..." It took a moment for Kyle to answer . "Half of his memory". I didn't understand what he was saying. Was this a joke? "What are your talking about , I don't understand!" I answered. "He's forgotten everything about you. Half I guess" Kyle explained.

"What..." I answered softly. My voice felt down I felt down. "You see... Ivan's back again. Very time an angel comes back to earth twice, he loses a part of his memories." Kyle answered. "Then why do you still remember me?" I asked. "All angels that came back to earth twice have tried it, I've tried before I got my memories back a few years after... This is my fourth time to come back, that's why I'm not effected. Because its not everyday you just get to come back again, and again." Kyle answered.

"Then why did he comeback in the first place?" I asked. "Because for you, he knew he would lose a part of his memory. But he just thought of you and you." Kyle answered. Suddenly tears swelled in my eyes. " can't he just go back?" I asked. What am I saying? "Ali, he's your guardian again. He's back for you. Besides, he remembers you, but he doesn't remember falling in love, it's like half of what he remembers of you is half erased" Kyle explained sadly. "Will he ever remember me again?" I asked.

" it took me 72 years to remember" Kyle answered. It felt like an explosion in my heart, like a huge boom! He remembers me, but he doesn't remember the times we said I love you , he doesn't remember the first kiss, the dance... All he remembers is meeting me... Is that it?

"He's coming there maybe tomorrow. You can't tell him anything trust me... It will be harder for him." Kyle pleaded. I guess he knows how it feels. "I know I don't want him to think I'm crazy" I answered. "Thanks Ali". "No problem."

I hanged up and went downstairs. I want to talk to Sagen.

I gave him a call, and he agreed to talk to me in the meadow. As we sat in the soft grass, the way he looked at me I knew he knew that there was something wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked. I inhaled deeply, "he's back. Ivan's back" I answered seriously. Sagen's lips curled. "Where is he?" Sagen asks curiously. "He doesn't remember me..." I whispered, suddenly little droplets of water streamed down my face. "What do you mean he doesn't?" Sagen asked concern lay. He wipes my tears. I began explaining everything to Sagen, even he was a little bit confused. But we couldn't do anything.

I had to face Ivan tomorrow. 

*_____________________________________* 

Sad, how would you feel if the one you love forgot of ever falling inlove with you? 

Could you wait for 72 years like Kyle did?

Thanks for reading guys!

God bless!

Take care!

Tune in for the next one!

---14ever~