Chapter 6~I fell in love with You

~Sunday

I opened my eyes, "Sunday" I said, The sunlight beemed in my eyes. I got up. "Where is he?" I asked myself and rubbed my eyes, I walked to the kichen. there was a not on the table.

Dear Ali,

I went somewhere, I'll comeback in a few minutes. Breakfast is in the microwave, Take Care. :)

Sincerely Yours,

Ivan Carson Coven

As i read the letter, I was overwhelmed, his hand writting was Unique. So, this is what Sir. Jameson was talking about, his handwritting was Edwardian Script, which was very elegant. I scanned through the letter again, i chuckled... he placed a small smiley face. How cute. I placed the letter back on the table.

After i was done eating, i sat on the table. Thinking, what was i dreaming yesterday. It was a relief for me that i didn't have a dream, everything has been like a see-saw, since Ivan came. But somehow, behind it all i was still thankful that he came, but what if he didn't. "Alison" i heard a whisper, Not again!. "STOP IT!" I exclaimed and covered my ears, I wanted it to stop, the dreams and the whispers, was i going crazy?!. Then there was a knock on the door, probably Ivan. "Come in" i said, i placed down my hands and Got up. It was him, He gave me a warm smile. "Where did you go?" I asked, he closed the door behind him. "Well... I just went to... Sunset Hill" he answered, Sunset hill was the place we first met. "Why?" I asked. "Just checking the weather, and it's what i wanted it to be" He answered, he went to the kichen and grabbed a glass of water, i followed him "Why?" I asked, He sat on the chair. I sat infront of him. "Secret" He answered, and curled his lips. He leaned on the chair, "So, now your keeping Secrets from me" I said and smiled, He laughed. "It's a surprise later, Ali" he answered, and leaned on the table nad took another sip of water. "What's so surprising?, the weather?. It's hot and Sunny" I said. His eyes locked on mine, "I don't think so" he said and half smiled. What was he upto now?.

~3pm

Me and Ivan were playing monopoly in my room, Until "It's time" he said and got up, he opened my window. I got up "For what?" I asked, "For my surprise," he said, his surprise? "Let's Go". "Where?" I impatiently asked. "To sunset hill" he answered, Sunset hill but, "That's so far!" I said, he turned to my direction "I'll carry you" he answered. What?!, did he just say he'll carry me?!. "You'll Carry Me!!!" I exlaimed, i didn't even make it sound like a question. "You heard me" he said and smiled, "No!, I'm not going" i answered, and walked back slowly, "Your coming with me!" he said and chuckled, "No!" i shouted, but before i could run. He ran as fast to me, He raised me into his arms. I couldn't Move "Let me go!" i was annoyed, "Don't be so stubborn, now" he said and smiled. "Are you crazy?!. Your gonna fly in the sky and everyone will see you!" I said, "I will run" he answered, Run?. "Run.. your not fast---," but before i could finish, something pooped into my mind, "He was an angel.. with powers, what should i expect then?" "Ok go!" I exclaimed. He laughed. He opened the window as wide as he could. "Close your eyes" he said, he preapred hiself to jump, but as stuboorn as i am i didn't close my eyes. He jumped off to the soft grass. As we fell the air rushed to us. As i was still shcoked, he was as calm a he can be. He held me tighter in his arms. "This time, I'm serious. Close you eyes" he said, his voice was serious now. Which made me scared on what was next.

"One, two, three" he whispered. In a second, I felt the air blowing on my face, like the world just froze but somehow time was running fast. I peeked, Wow. Lights, were the only thing flashing, the atmosphere was beautiful. It felt like little stars with different colors twinkled. Then everything just stopped, then it was all normal now. We were in Sunset hill. "Why didn't you close your eyes?" he asked me "huh... oh, nothing. Why? " i asked, "If you opened, your eyes... you would have... gone blind" He said, Blind!, Oh no!. "Oh My---!" "Ali, relax, Your not going blind. I'm actually impressed, because most people get blinded. But your... Okay" he said. I got up from his arms, "Why did you bring me here?" i asked. I looked at the sky, i was surprised to see, the clouds were dark and the wind blew" I said, "It's gonna rain!" i exclaimed.