~Chapter 32--- Two More Lonely People

~Alison's POV

"We're here." Ivan whispered and gave a short smile. "I didn't like what happened between you and Sagen." I blurted out. Ivan turned to look at me more closly, I didn't want to do this but I have too. "I don't get it, I don't get why his blood rises because of me?!" Ivan answered. There was a short silence, If only you knew how hard this was for me Ivan. "Sorry, maybe I am just a danger to you... I can't- I just can't leave you. I'm your gaurdian..." Ivan gave a soft smile,  but I just couldn't give one back. I guess he caught my reaction. I clutch my hands, I take a look at him... His eyes were blue now. Whats happening? "Ivan, i can't!" I exclaimed. Ivan's lips parted and took out a soft gasp. "What? Alison?What are you talking about?" Ivan asked. "I'm---This is over." I muttered.

I wish I couldn't cry. Suddenly, I could here the rain as they crashed. "What do you mean over?" Ivan was so confused. i can't tell him everything, it might ruin him. I don't want that. "We're finished." I answered. I curled my lips. "I can't understand, just tell me." Ivan pleaded. I shook my head, how can I put this directly without ruining his memories? I wish I didn't have to say t but I have to, seeing him hurts me and I know... If I do this, things will get better for him. "I want you," before I could finish his reaction was in mixed emotions... "to stop gaurding me." I finished. I felt something wet travel down my cheek. Seeing the look in his eyes makes me more deep. He chuckled but his voice was low, "Is this a joke Alison?". I just curled my lips, I need this to work. "NO! it isn't! Just Leave me!" I exclaimed and got out of the car door. But as I was about to run to the door, he got right infront of me. "Alison, why are you doing this?! Don't do this!" He held my hands, his warm hands. I took this time to look and feel his hands for  the last time. I will always remember his soft smile, his warm hands, his amazing sweet voice and I love it when he says my name. Ivan, I Love You. "Ivan, just go... I'm sorry." I answered, I pulled my hands away. I felt my whole world crash. "No, please..." Ivan whispered. "I'm sorry, just go." I answered lastly.  Tears started to stream down his face, suddenly his wings flurred out. the wind gushed to my face. Ivan took a look at me and walked closer, "Come with me. Don't leave." His voice was so cracked in pain. I wish I didn't have to do this, why did this have to happen. "No." I answer and turned around and ran through the door and went upstairs.

I continued to crash, my knees just fell on the ground. I felt weaker than ever. 'Ring!Ring!Ring!' my phone. I reached over my bed and grabbed it. "Hello?" I got a hold of my voice. "Alison, its me... Kyle, what happened to Ivan? he flew by pass the house... He-llo? Al-i-on?"  The line was getting choppy. "Kyle, I can't hear you right... Just call later please." my voice broke down. I placed my phone in silent mode and just threw it on my bed. This is it, it was all over now. No, I'm not victorious... I lost him. I lost Ivan. It wasn't right, but it was the only way. There goes, two more lonely people.

~Ivan's POV

I feel numb, I feel weak. Whats the right way to just tell how I feel? I don't understand this. Why did Ali do this? No, I won't stop gaurding her. But there's something else bothering me, this ache in my heart that I could barely breath. My wings feel heavy now and that rarely happends. Not just my wings, my whole body. The rain continues to fall onto me, I still picture her face as she cried. Alison, why?. What have I done that could have hurt her? What happened between me and Sagen? Impossible. Unless, she loves Sagen. No, she can't. Wait, what am I thinking? Why am I... I don't understand!.

I'm lost in confusion now. I can't remember anything--- anything that I could have done that could have hurt her like this. Think. As the wind blows to me, I get a feeling... I wish I sould just get what she wants to tell me. I can't leave her, not like this. I'm her gaurdian. I was sent by God for her, and I... I care for her. I care for her so much. My eyes widened, I finally get it... I love her. I need her, I need her so much. But why do i feel that there's something missing, something that I should know! My knees suddenly drop, a sudden burst of pain travels through my head.

I start to hear voices and see flashes that are such a blurr...

"I will never forget you!"

"I love you"

These were the words that were so clear in my head...

I open my eyes. I don't remember these words.

****************************************************************** 

Thanks for reading guys! 

Uhh, Very Late update :D Sorry guys I have such a busy schedule. BTW, watch the Video! Its so awesome!

God bless!

Take care!

Tune in for the next one!

---MOVINGON. :)