Chapter 17~Somebody That I used to know

We were training at sunset forest... The place where no one else was, where you could only hear the wind... The soft silence calmed me down, as Ivan and I walked with his family. "We're here" Vince says.

Suddenly, from the other sie of the forest comes out a group of pepole. Out came Sir Jameson... with some people, was it his family he was with?. I guess so, because the young girl with the ginger colored hair had Sir's eyes.

Sir Smiles at me, "Ali, this is my family" He says with happiness, Sir's eyes were lightened with spirit.

A girl, like aged 19 was beside Sir. She had ginger colored her like her mother and her Green eyes shinned She gave me a wide smile she walked forward and offered me her hand, "I'm Anne, His Daughter" She says. We shake hands... She's Ann... So, she's the one that see's visions.

Another woman, like age 25 just like Sir her Violet eyes shinned and her ginger colored hair shined in the sunlight, she was really beautiful. She Smiled at me exposing her tiny dimples on both her cheeks. "Ali, it's nice to meet you... My name is Ella" She says, kindly. Her voice was soft and sweet like Anne's.

I gave them smiles, they seemed to be wonderful people. Sir, is lucky to have a family like them. That's why he's happy living in this world for hundreds of years already.

"Vince, Agatha and the Family!... It's nice to meet you guys again" Sir greets and shakes hands with Ivan's family.

"Like wise" Vince says. And gives a warm smile.

"Another Clan wants to help"  Sir says. They turn around. All of us followed the Direction where they were looking at, And I was shocked to see...

I tried to breath but I felt like i just couldn't... It was Sagen's Family... The first one that Came out was Sagen's Father and Mother. Hendrick and Lariah, next Sagen's Sister Mia, Glare and brother Jedrick and Theo. Sagen Came In last. Their eyes widened as they saw me. " Ali, I didn't know..." Mia said... They give me a smile. But I didn't give them a smile back. I was stunned to see them after five years, who wouldn't be shocked... after five years you meet again the family and the preson who left you. Sagen looked at me, his yes locked on mine.

"Ali..." Sagen Whispers. No one oculd ever imagin how I felt, when he said my name. His voice changed a lot.

"What..." I say. And hold Ivan's hand tightly, Ivan looks at me.

I wanted to strangle Sagen or something!

Ivan looked at Sagen and whispers to me.

"Calm down" he says.

"Ali, let's talk" Sagen says. He takes few steps forward to me.

"No..." I say and walk away, If he only knew how I felt.

"Ivan... let me talk to her please" I hear Sagen say.

__________________________________________________

Sagen and I had a Talk... He followed me into the forest.

Sagen Redlock, with his Bronze colored hair, Violet eyes , he's taller now, his skin fair, his eyes the same eyes I saw when we were kids.

"Ali, listen" He pleads.

Ok fine, I'm gonna listen. I turn around.

"What?!" I ask. With no emotion. I was absoloutly serious.

"I remember when we were kids it was all perfect" he says and walks closer.

And so?, what does he expect?. Like nothing ever happened?!. I wanted to slap him, give him were it hurts Damn!.