Chapter 29~When the past comes back to life

Ali's POV

~even though we aren't together anymore... He still has every piece of me.

I have no idea why I'm still doing this. He's forgottten ever falling in love with me, he's forgotten the most hapiest and passionate memories. That's the thing that cuts me deep. It's like falling deep and deep and there's no end. I don't understand. 'Ring! Ring! Ring!' there goes my phone again. I'm even afraid to answer the call.

"Hello?" I whisper. I heard a soft chuckle. "It's me Jone" Suddenly I felt like joy rushing through my veins. Jone was back. "Jone! Where are you?" I demanded. "Behind you!" She said. The call ended. I felt something hold me, a soft feel. I turn around. There she was as her eyes sparkle, her soft sweet smile, My Jone. I jumped and wrapped my arms around her. Her hair was longer now and she has this glow that brightened me up. "I missed you so much..." She whispered and wrapped me tighter. "Where have you been? Many crazy things have happened already!" I ask, holding both her hands. She swung my arms around. Her expression changed, "I know." She said seriously. "You know what?" I ask with confusion. "Everything." Jone answered. "Everything?" I repeated. She suddenly looked into my eyes.

I felt something fuzzy, something touching my soul. Slowly, Jone touched my face. Flashes of faces bursted infront of me, all the things that happened before... Everything. Suddenly in a flash it disappeared. This means. Jone is an Angel too? "Your an---" Before I could finish... She looked at me as her eyes sparkled. Her lips parted and inhaled deeply, "I'm a nephilim." Jone answered. "Am I the only one getting old here?!" I spat. We both laughed. I didn't want this to become such a big deal, I just asked Jone simple things. Not Much.

She had to leave because she was gaurding a certain place in Los Angeles. "What do you plan to do with, Ivan?" Jone asked. "I don't know. Maybe I should just forget everything. Forget that we ever fell for eachother. Forget that I love him." I answered deeply. "Wait... You'd do that?" Jone whispered. "I would" I answered direcly. I didn't even think of the words, it felt like my heart answered it all for me. This time i will do the right thing not for me but for everyone else.

'Ring, ring, ring!' There goes my phone again, a message... From Ivan. ' hey Alison , it's me Ivan. I'm gonna come there later. I'm so excited to see you again, it's been a while right?... Well, nothing much has changed. Well, see you soon!'

Click!

The truth is... Many things has changed. The part that he barely remembers anything now. But I can't do anything I just have to live with it now. "What are your plans later?" Jone asks. " I'm gonna have face to face with my... Ex." I sarcasticly answer. Jone gives out a teasing smile. "Ex?" June repeated. "Yeah." I answered, with the lowest tone on my voice.

--after meeting up with jone... I waited outside of my house sitting on a bench. Is Ivan coming? It's been like 1 hour. Tik-tok.

Suddenly, this red Maserati parks inferno of our house. As I stood up to see who's driving. My heart pounded. The driver got out, and took off his shades. Hs perfect green eyes were beautiful. "Ali!" Ivan greeted and came and wrapped me in his arms, like the way he used to.

This is it. The time I act like nothing ever happened. "I missed you" he whispered. No, I don't want tears swelling down my face. Crap. "Oh, I've missed you to. It's been a while"I answered. He placed his hand on my head. "You're a bit taller now than before" he surprisingly said. Me taller now?... Impossible. Maybe, things have changed and I just haven't noticed it on my own self. My eyes were suddenly stuck on the red Maserati a few meters behind him. "Your car?" I pointed out. "Yeah. Lets go drive!" He took my hand."sure" I answered.

As we drove around town... The breeze felt amazing... Relaxing and being with Ivan makes everything almost perfect. Almost. I want to hold him tight, squeeze him in my arms and say I love you and maybe... Kiss him, the way we kissed in the church when he left. But how can the past comeback to life when Ivan half of his memories are dead?

All I could do now was look at him just smiling at me... I can't even believe this is happening. I never thought that he'd comeback. Maybe thesis all just a dream?.

I rub my eyes. It isn't a dream. Which makes it scarier. "Ali, how've you been?" He asked. "I've been great" I answered. The only thing on my mind were all the great memories that we shared before. "That's good, and who have you been hanging out with?" He asked. "With some friends, parents... And Sagen" I answered. His eyes gently lit up as isaid Sagen's name. 

"So you guys are in a relationship?" Ivan surprisingly blurted out. My eyes widened with confusion and surprise... He has lost his memories. There I felt my heart collapse. "No" I chocked out. "Ohh, I thought you guys were since you've been best friends for a long time," He explained. "But have you found someone?" I just froze staring at him... If only I could say that he's the one. "Nope" I answered. He gave me a smile his glossy white teeth exposed. "Don't worry you'll find that person soon, maybe he's just around the corner... And besides who wouldn't fall inlove with someone like you?... Your beautiful and amazing" Ivan answers. He still has it all... The words that make every girl melt. The words that make me melt. "Where are we going?" I ask, trying to change the subject. "We're going to sunset hill. I prepared a picnic." He answered. Sunset hill, the place where we first met.

****************************************************************** 

Thanks for reading guys! 

Btw, I'd like to give a shot out to an awesome fan! She's the one I'm dedicated this story to... Im_a_loner I'm totally gonna dedicate another chapter for you! :')))

God bless!

Take care!

Tune in for the next one!

---when I was your girl.