Chapter 40

~Alison's Dream

I was in the castle but it seemed like I was alone. "Ivan?" I called out as I walked down the stair case. My voice just echoed around the castle. The sunlight illuminated the whole castle and it really looked breath taking.  "Alison, you're awake." I heard a voice. It came from don stairs so I contnued walking down to see who it was.

There was a man that wore a black suit. He looked handsome and in his early 30's and he looks familiar. "And you are?" I asked. He gave me a devilish smile. My eyes widened in shock. Reineldis? But how? "I know you're afraid but I won't hurt you, yet." He said with coy. I rolled my eyes "Why are you here then?" I asked. He walked closer to me. Some how I knew he wouldn't hurt me, what was this feeling? "You have so many things to learn, Ali. I remember when you were still a child. Back then you were already meant for extraordinary wonders and your parents knew you were gifted." Reineldis explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked, demanding.

"Alison, there are somethings that are undiscovered because people though those things were dead. You are alive," Reineldis said as he gave me a look. I was puzzled. I couldn't understand what he was pointing to. "You are not just human." He added. I felt an ouching pain on my back that made me fall on the ground. I looked at Reineldis as he gave a grin. "You are more than what you think." He whispered.

What the hell is this feeling in my body? My body feels like I'm inside an oven but ice is pouring all over me. "What the hell are you saying?" I chocked as I lied on the ground with all the pain in me. Reineldis kneeled down on the ground. "I'm your... Uncle"

"Alison wake up!" I heard a shout. I opened my eyes and saw Ivan holding me in his arms. He looed so worried as his eyes were looking at me inspecting how I was. "What happened? You were shouting so loudly." O van expalined. In a flash Almost everyone went inside the room in panic. "What happened?" Vincent asked as he panicked. "Reineldis... He wen inside my head. I dreamt about him... He said he was my... Uncle." I trailed off in confusion. Everyone seemed to be more puzzled than me. "What's that behind your back?" Cedrick pointed at me.

There was this burning smell near me. "Ali, turn around." Ivan said. I turned around. I felt Ivan slowly move my sleeves to the side to see what was going on my skin. I heard a short gasp from everyone. "What's wrong?" I asked in shock. "She's... A nephilim." I heard Vincent whisper.