Chapter 30~FiRsT Sight

~DEAR READER~ I edited some parts of the past chapters. Just a little :') I took out a character. Like Marianne. Just read Chapter 2 :') Thanks :)

 ~Jone's POV

I miss this. Sunset Cliff, the cold evening. The breeze, the whispers in the night. The way the stars twinkle. The people here. "You miss this place?" Someone suddenly came. I glance behind me, "Kyle, hey. Yeah, I do." I answer. He moved right beside me as we sat on the soft grass. "About Ali and Ivan... Its kinda bit crazy right? Everything." Kyle exhaled. He was right. "I know." Suddenly, I felt something. Something wrong... Something NOT RIGHT. Kyle had the same look as I have. Suddenly, there I felt it... And I think I saw it. A vision, a gril drowining in water. 'HELP!' I hear a shout in my mind. It was Sagen's voice! But. Oh. "ALISON!" Kyle and I both exclaim. The feelings jolted, you see... We have this sense when a certain angel thats in our territory is in danger.

"What---What could be happening now?!" Kyle jolted in to the sky as his wings flurred out, I followed him into the sky. "Kyle---" Then I was about to say something. But, something stopped me. His emerald eyes... his soft smile, the way his hair moved as the air blew. The light that came out frome him. "Yeah?"  I shook my head. "Oh! Uhm," I look away. NO This can't be happening. "Nothing I forgot." Suddenly, I felt something hold my hand. It was his, "Lets not worry." he gave out a soft smile. NO I can't fall in love with Kyle.

We got to the place,  "SAGEN!" Kyle blurted out as he saw Sagen carry Alison. My eyes widened, impossible. The shadows are back?!. I was about to go to Ivan but I felt someone pull me away, "Don't go." Kyle said, suddenly he flew to Ivan. Ivan fought with the shadows, the huge dark red eyes monster that covered him. "Jone!" I heard Sagen call me, he got to the shore carrying Alison. There was this great blaze of light... That shone so bright in the atmosphere. 

I flew directly to Sagen, in a flash Ivan and Kyle were there. "Her pulse is still breathing!" Sagen blurted, his had shacking a bit. Ivan looked so nervous, he barely held Alison. "She need air!" Kyle exclaimed. "Go!" Suddenly,  Sagen bent his face down a bit. And in a second, his lips pressed on Alison. As he gave Alison air, I could see the expresssion on Ivan's face. He just fell blank. We suddenly heard a cough. Water chocked out of Alison, her eyes opened. My heart suddenly felt fine, she's okay. Ivan gave out a smile, but I could still see the emotion in his eyes. Sagen held Alison tight in his arms. Kyle softly chuckled, ahhh his smile.

"I'm so tired." Alison whispered, suddenly her eyes slowly closed. "Can I carry her?" Ivan said. Sagen looked into Ivan's eyes and gave Alison gently to Ivan. We all got up and walked back to town. Yeah, we can fly but talking is nice too.

~Ivan's POV

As I held her in my arms, I can't help but to think about what I felt earlier, which I couldn't understand. the sudden feeling I felt when Sagen kissed Alison, I know he was doing the right thing to save her life... Why do I feel this then? I feel Envy? Impossible. I can't. looking at her, perfectly looking so innocent and looking so sweet in slumber. Perfectly beautiful. I shouldn't think like this, the important thing is, Alison is perfectly fine.

But I feel something. Something deep inside me, I just don't understand what it is.

****************************************************************** 

Thanks for reading guys! 

Uhh, Very Late update :D Sorry guys I have such a busy schedule. BTW, watch the Video! Its so awesome!

God bless!

Take care!

Tune in for the next one!

---When I was your girl.