Chapter 36---Bleed

She's gone. She's dead. That's what they all have been telling me for the last 3 months. I've search for her everywhere. But I can still feel her spirit still somehow on earth. And I just can't give up. "Live a little, Ivan. Are you going to the party or not?" Kyle asked me. "What for?" I questioned. Kyle gave me a sigh. "Okay, fine I'm going." I answered. Kyle gave out a pleasing smile and handed me the invitation. "I gotta go and find Jone." Kyle said and flew away. I opened the invitation, another party. I could remember Alison, I remember the time I was with her through evey party when we met. But now, this doesn't even make sense.

I got in my suit. I didn't want to go in with my family. For now, I need a bit time. But as I entered into the huge mansion, mom and dad came walking toward me with warm smiles. I gave them a smile and wrapped them around my arms. I did miss them. I'm glad that they understand what I've been going through.

I went back to my own way in the party. Still I feel the frustration and saddness of loosing her seeing every couple happy in the mansion. "Ivan." I heard someone whisper my name. I know that voice. I turn around. It wasn't Alison. Am I haluccinating? Ugh no."Ivan?" it was Luke. I haven't seen look for 50 years, he hasn't changed a bit though. He still looked as great as ever. Luke is a leader of the Harmony coven. The Harmony coven give a part of there time to sing the children's at night and for people to find peace. "Luke, how's it been?" I asked. "It has been great," Luke answered. Suddenly he gave a sad look "I'm sorry, I heard what happened. Don't give up." Luke encouraged. I felt courage rise to me. I gave out a pleasing smile. I thanked Luke. "What's her name again?" Luke asked. "Alison Cline." I answered. "Ladies and gentlemen! Let us welcome the newly engaged!" Somoene announced. Our attention was suddenly turned to the staircase. Claps were everywhere, some where gasps. I was speechless.

Tears flowed down my face. My hands felt numb. "Impossible." I whispered. It was Alison. I knew it was her. I knew it was her. She was holding someone else's arms. It was Oren's arms. Oren? But how? How could this be? She looked at me smiling. I wanted to grab her hold her in my arms. Suddenly she was stunned. Confused. "Alison!" I said. She shook her head. What was wrong?

I couldn't stop myself. I walked infront to her and pulled her in my arms. "Ivan! What are you doing?!" Oren exclaimed. I could feel every anger rushing to me. Alison suddenly froze into my arms and looked at me in the eyes. It was her, I know it is.

~Alison's POV

'Who is Alison?' I thought. My name is Sonya. Why does he seem so familiar? Suddenly the man pulls me in his arms as tears flowled down his face. As he touched me... I felt my whole body go numb. As I looked into hs eyes... I could see a huge bright light just comming towards me.

Was this a vision? I've never seen this memory before. I never remember having it. It was me with the man holding me now. We were happy. "Alison!" He called me in the vision. My vision self gave him a chuckle and ran towards him and wrapped her arms around him. They were happy. Its lke no one in the world could tear them apart.  I could feel the tears stream down my cheeks. Was was this vision trying to say.

~Ivan's POV

"Let her go! She is mine!" Oren shouted and pulled Alison in her arms. He called out the guards. Alison's eyes opened and shook her head. I was trying to break free as the guards pulled me reaching out for Alison. "Let him go!" I heard my family shout as they ran towards me. Pulling off the guards around me. Alison's eyes widened. "Don't hurt him!" She exclaimed. And suddenly the whole world froze. She ran towards me and blissfully smiled and wrapped me around his arms. "Ivan! Ivan! I remember! I remember you!" Alison said holding me tighter. And I felt every part of me ease. I was holding her again. I'll never bare the thought of loosing her again. Alison held my face. Everyone froze as their eyes were on us. It didn't matter now. I got up holding Alison. Alison looked at Oren furiously. "You never told me! You never!" Alison exclaimed. She threw the golden ring from her finger to the floor. "No, she's mine." I answered at Oren as anger rose his face. As his wings suddenly appeared, I held Alison tight and carried her in my arms. "Hold on." I whispered. In a blink I ran outside and in a flash I flew up into the night sky holding her in my arms.

-----

Heeeeyyy guys, please support this amazing story that my good friend made http://www.wattpad.com/32164547-the-beautiful-us-beau-one (

The BEAUtiful "Us" :))

made by: Pammeylah :)

Support her friends! Thanks for reading! :))