Chapter 34---Run

~Ali's POV

Its already  5:02 am. I'm still having a hard time in breathing, in sleeping and trying to stop thinking of Ivan. But I can't the mere thought of him in my mind sets my heart aching again. The cold, couldn't match up the ice feel inside me. He's gone. I let him go. 'Ring!Ring!Ring!' who would call me this early? I pull out my phone under my drawer. "Hello?" I whisper. "Alison! Its me Jone! This is so important, Ivan---" Before she could finish. I didn't want to hear it. "No---No Jone---I can't-" Something stopped me to continue. In a blink of an eye, my whole body froze as a huge dark smoke like shadow surrounded me. "Alison?" Jone said. I dropped my phone. The shadows. the shadow slowly formed into this human form, impossible. It had a face, a real human face. It wore a black formal suit, everything was black on him. What should I expect? but his eyes were darker than anyone else. "Alison..." it had a deep cold voice. I didn't know if I should be more afraid or not? I wanted to face this on my own. I ended the call. It stared at me so deep, like it was taking over me. "Who are you?" I gulped. It slowly moved around my bed. It gave a soft sigh, "Oh Alison, poor child. Oh--- My name? Call me Reineldis." he gave a short pleasing smile. I didn't understand his point, why was he here? To kill me? Why isn't he doing it now while I'm an easy target?

"You want to kill me?" I asked without fear. I felt my hands go numb. He gave a laugh and raised his hands in the air and raised his eye brows. "No, why on earth would I do that when you have everything that I need?" he replied. He slowly walked closer infont of me, andleaned over to my face and slowly his lips parted... I could see deep in his dark eyes going red. "But I do need you." he devilishly smiled. Suddenly, he went back into the shadows whcih what he was, he traveled around me. All I saw was darkness movig around, light faded. Wind traveled around my rooam, I could hear object breaking. I need to get out. This is for Ivan. I got up on my bed, and jumped out of the shadows which surrounded me. As I turn around, crap itgrew bigger. "ALISON!" It shouted my name. I may a quick hurry to the door. Mom and dad were still asleep, I don't want them to be in this.

I got out of the house. I could feel my heart beat fast, the rush. Ireach under my pocket, Yes... I got the car keys! I may a quick glance. The shadows looked a hugesnack lithering towards me. I make a quick run to my car. Where should I go? No. I didn't care. I jumped into my car and started the engine. The onlything on my mid was to be alive. God help me. As I drove quickly, I actually had no idea where to go. I need to focus. I glance back, I couldn't count how many times. The road was still a little bit dark and its so cold.

I think its gone. I take a deep breath, I glance back. No it isn't there. but I still feels something. I glance to the mirror... "Gotcha!" It was there in the reflection! I look back it gave a huge devilish laugh. "Watch out!" It pointed. I take my focus back on the road, as I look... A huge tree was infront of me. I make a quick turn. What as that? As I quickly turned. Everything just flashed to my mind. The meories I had since I was a child and now. Is this it? Am I dead? I tried to move my feet. My fingers. My eyes. I saw the huge tree, I avoided it. I'm alive. "Your still alive!" the shadows cheered, being sarcastic. I opened my car door. I made a quick run. I was already near the woods. RUN, RUN. It was the only thing in my mind.

If this was the end, it isn't a good ending. I left so many things unsaid so many things I still want to do. The people whom I love. My knees felt it bas about to break, I didn't care about all the laves bumpinginto my face and the face that I could barely see anything because of it. I guess this is the end, I'm at a dead end of a cliff now. I take a short look down below, water. I can't jump. "No where to run now..." Reineldis threatened. "you said you didn't want to kill me?" I shivered. "I don't, I just need to take something that you have. But I'm not sure your gonna live after what I'm going to do." he uttered and smiled so devilishly. "I'm not letting you take her!" there was a shout. As my attention went behind the trees, I couldn't believe it. Cellia came out behind the huge pine tree. She looked like a goddess.

"Alison! Run!" She exclaimed. A huge beaming light came out of her hands and she striked Reineldis. He got thrown off. But it seemed like he doesn't want to give up. He got up fiercly and gave a half smile, but Celia looked strong. Her green eyes looked at me. "Jump when I tell you to." she said. "What are you doing? Your making a fool out of her? You don't want her to know who she truly is?" Reineldis said. That caught me. "What?" I gasp. Cellia took another shot at Reineldis, but he shielded it and backfired at Cellia. "Oh,. your royal highness." Reineldis chuckled. In a blink, He threw a shot at me. But A dark shadow grabbed me, it wrapped me around it. I was slowly being pulled towards Reineldis, no matter how much I pull away it crushes me harder. I waas closer to Reineldis, "Do you have any idea who you really are?" Reineldis asked. His eyes beaming at me again. I couldn't breath. "NO!," I heard Cellia shout"Your not taking her anywhere!" Cellia threw a bigger beam at Reineldis. That threw both of us on the ground. I got up quickly. A tear fell from Cellia's eyes. "Your gonna know someday. Allison, there's a reason for all of this. But I' not letting you die the way I did." Cellia said. There was a moment there. A moment that my heart weeped. "Cellia." I moaned, a tear fell form my eyes. "I'm sorry. Now... Jump!" Cellia exclaimed. Suddenly, Cellia raised his hands towards me... A huge beaming light struck me. And in there I felt the wind around me. My heart beat was the only thing I could hear. In a span of short time, I couldn't feel myself. All I saw was deep blue water.

****************************************************************** 

Thanks for reading guys! 

God bless!

Take care!

Tune in for the next one!

---MOVINGON. :)