four

He looks down at me

He looks down at me. Doesn't smile. Doesn't say anything. He just stares at me.

I bite my lip because i'm nervous. I tend to do that a lot when i'm nervous.

He looks at my lips.

"Alright Emiliano stop, you are going to scare her off. And she's like my best friend now so I will actually chop your dick off." Vanessa threatens.

I look at her and almost laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Bella." Emiliano says.

I see Vanessas eyes widen.

"It's Victoria." I mumble.

"I know." Emiliano walks back over to the couch.

Vanessa is dragging me to her room.

Her room is beautiful!

"Okay what movies do you like to watch? Romance? Horror?" Vanessa questions.

"Anything really." I say.

"Okay! Have you ever watched '10 Things I Hate About You'?" She puts a blanket on her lap.

"Yes! It's actually one of my favorites!" I smile.

She clicks on the movie, "Great! We can watch that!"

"Alright!" I love the movie. Kat is literally an icon.

"Shit. I forgot snacks." Vanessa looks at me, "Can you go get them?"

"I- uhm- I don't know where they are. Also this isn't my house are you sure I can just get in the cabinets?" I hesitate.

She laughs, "Girl, first off, calm the hell down. This is my house you can go get some snacks. Grab whatever you like. I will eat whatever."

I stand up, "Alright."

"Grab some drinks to!" She yells as I walk out of her room.

I go into the living room, since I have to pass the living room to get to the kitchen, and see Emiliano. Who is on his phone.

I walk a little bit faster to the kitchen. There are so many cabinets I don't where the snacks are. I open one, not there. I open another, not there.

"Snooping around?" Emiliano's voice startles me.

I jump, "No, Vanessa she- she wanted-,"

"Lying to me now are you?" He interrupts me.

"No I-," I start.

He cuts me off, once again, "I'm just screwing with you. Snacks are in here." He opens a cabinet above me.

He hands me and few options.

"Thank you. I didn't-," I say before Emiliano stops me.

By smacking the snacks out of my hands.

They all fall to the floor.