Hurnorth School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

© 2023 by amawreyy

© 2023 by amawreyy

**DISCLAIMER**

This work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The characters, dialogues, and incidents portrayed in this novel are fictional and created for entertainment purposes. The author does not intend to offend, disrespect, or harm any individual, group, community, or organization through the depiction of events or characters within this story.

Readers are advised that certain themes, situations, or language within the novel may be sensitive, triggering, or unsuitable for all audiences. Discretion is advised while engaging with this work.

The opinions expressed by the characters in this book do not necessarily reflect the views of the author.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Sincerely,

amawreyy

Date started: June 1, 2023

Date ended: December 31, 2023 (7:39 pm)

••• ⚜️ •••

Join Serafina on her adventure in the Nexus, a place where fantastical beings are real. The Hurnorth School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to open; have you received the mail? Take out your wand and get ready to embark on your thrilling quest.