o n e 🤍

*alarm rings*
Ughhhh, why did my alarm have to go off, I just wanted to stay in my bed all day... but I had to go teach choreography to some kids that had booked for me to teach them some new choreography.
I got out of bed and picked out a simple outfit:

*this is the outfit, I'm not good at explaining so here's a picture*I went into my bathroom and washed my face, then brushed my teeth

I went into my bathroom and washed my face, then brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and decided to leave it down, taking a bobble invade I need it. I walked out of my room into the living room where I saw a jumper thrown on the sofa and assuming it had been Mi Hi after coming home from work, she often worked Night Shift so I wouldn't see her in the morning.

I went into the kitchen grabbed an apple and ate it while I scrolled through Instagram on my phone, everyone was crazy about stray kids new comeback, Oddinary, which was a huge comeback for them, they were having a world tour. I mean I was a fan of their music and stuff but I wasn't a crazy fan like most people who were extremely in love with them, I just thought they were cool, really talented and I liked how good they all were at dancing too.

I finished my Apple and grabbed a bottle of water and then made my way out of the apartment, putting on my shoes before I left through the door. I went in the elevator down to the exit and walked out the door, the sun blinding me as I stood for a moment letting the sun heat my skin.

I set off it was about and an hours walk to the studio where I danced, it was currently 8:30am and my first scheduled appointment was at 10am so I should make it there in plenty of time. I was walking along listening to music through my AirPods, it made me go into my own world and made the walk feel faster.

I arrived at the studio and made my way up to the second floor, I walked up to the door to unlock it with my key when suddenly music caught my ear, it sound so familiar, where did I hear it from before? Oh well, I shook it off and walked into the room closing the door behind me.

I turned in the lights and started to connect my phone to the speaker, getting the song read for the person who I was helping choreography with at 10am. I played the song one time round so I could think about some choreo, I kinda danced not full out making up some simple steps to it, I loved the song so much it was actually one of the songs that got me into dancing as it set me free, head & heart.

I heard a knock on the door and I put the music back to the start and then went to open the door, "hi" I said to the woman and small girl stood at the door, "Hello, this is my daughter Eun-Hye." The mother replied, I smiled towards the little girl, "it's so nice to meet you Eun-Hye." I looked back to the mother. "I will come pick her back up at 12pm like I said in the appointment form." I smiled and nodded, "that's all good, I'll see you at 12pm."

The mother said goodbye to her daughter and then left, "how are you today?" Is asked the small girl she smiled at me widely before responding, "I'm great, I'm really excited to learn a new dance!" She said with excitement in her voice. "I bet your a really good dancer, how old are you" I said smiling "I'm 8!" She said, I smiled "ok let's get started then.

————————————————————————

Ok so here comes a new story, I might take a while to write this as I am not the best at writing stories and also i might forget about the story, so bare with me😂

Also let me know how you like this story as it goes on please, I'd love some feed back😊

Word count: 651