f o u r 💚

Beep. Beep. Beep

Ughhhhhhhhh, I hit my phone screen to turn off my alarm, the clock read 6:45am, I hate having to get up so early, considering the fact I didn't get to sleep until 1am. I pushed the tiredness down and walked over to my bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned at how dreadful I looked, I sighed and grabbed my tooth brush and cleaned my teeth, I turned my shower on and hoped in.

I came out my bathroom and went straight to my wardrobe, I grabbed an oversized T-shirt and a pair of brown cargos and got dressed quickly.

I grabbed my bag and slipped my converse on at the front door, "Bye Mi Mi, I'll be back at 8 tonight!" I screamed as I exited the apartment and locked the door

I exited the building heading to the dance studio, I had two 'clients' today, the light girl from yesterday and some unknown person, the booking didn't say their name, only that they booked me from 6pm to 8pm.

My first session was at 10pm, it was currently 8:55am so I decided to stop at the coffee shop just rounds the corner from the studio to get myself a coffee to wake me up.

I walked up to the counter and the barista game me a huge smile, "What would you like to order today?" She asked politely, "Can I have an iced mocha latte, please." She nodded and I paused her, I walked along to the end and waited for my drink to be made.

I scrolled through Twitter and people were going crazy about all the idols that were having comebacks and tours, I knew I could never afford to go to a concert for any band who I liked to listen to, "Nari" one of the barista's called out I walked up and thanked them for my drink, I left the shop and walked around the corner to the studio.

I went up the stairs as I looked at my watch, 9:35am I still had awhile to wait for my first dance session, I walked along the corridor and noticed a group of guys walking into the studio across from the room I had, hmm weird never seen them before.

I unlocked the room and went in turning the lights on, opening a few of the windows and putting my stuff away in a corner out of the way, I then connected my phone to the speaker and started going over the dance from yesterday.

10:05am and the door opened, I smiled and greeted the mother and her daughter, and then began with the dance from yesterday, 11:45am we had finished and the little girls mother walked in the door smiling.

The young girl showed her mum the dance before she left, the mother thanked me as well as the little girl, as they left I sat down and just relaxed, I had 6 hours to kill. All I knew about my next student was that they wanted to have a hip hop dance choreographed to the song 'memories by David Guetta' so I started to make up some choreo to the song.

I checked my watch 3:30pm, I was so hungry I decided to go grab something to eat from the convenient store across the street, I walked out the room and headed for the stairs, in the process I was too busy looking at my phone that I bumped onto something, or more like someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said bowing without even looking at the person, due to being so embarrassed at the fact I walked into them in the first place.

"Your fine." The person in front of me said, and then I saw the person walk past me and along the hall, without hesitation I sprinted down the stairs. Why am I so stupid.

I walked across the road and bought some instant noodles and ate them in the store, contemplating my life due to my embarrassing encounter with the person in the hall. I finished eating and saw it was 5pm, so I threw out my rubbish and bought a bottle of water before heading back to the studio to wait for it to be 6pm.

I literally sprinted in and up the stairs and looked along the hall to make sure the person wasn't in sight, I walked along and into the studio room and sat down and relaxed for the next hour.

6pm and there was a knock on the door, the door handle went down and the door slowly opened, I stood up to greet the person coming in. "Hello." The boy said as he bowed after entering the room, fuck, the voice of the person I ran into in the hallway.

————————————————————————

Word count: 810