e l e v e n 😧

I walked the 10 minute to the grocery shop, I walked in and made my way round getting all the stuff I needed, that was in my budget of course.

I was almost finished when I heard a familiar voice, I turn to my side and saw in the aisle next to me there was man on the phone, he was wearing a baseball cap and a mask, there was no way it was who I thought.

I hear fed his voice as he was speaking to the person on the other end of the line, "yes I will get you the cookies you like." He respond, OH MY GOD.

It was hyunjin, I turned around quickly before he could notice me, I finished up my shopping quickly and headed to the checkout, I was packing up my items when I caught his gaze.

He held eye contact with me for a couple seconds before I turned away, I hand the cashier the money and thanked them before making my quick exit for the door.

I was about half way down the street before I heard someone call my name. He didn't just call for me. I'm dreaming right, 'Nari!' ok it's real.

I slow turn round to see hyunjin slowly catching up to me, I smile kinda at him, he returns the smile as he pulls his mask down a bit.

"Umm" he then cleared his throat before speaking again. "I'm so sorry about all the chaos after posting that video." He smiles sympathetically, I just smile back, "it's totally fine, it's not your fault" I lie partly cause it was his fault kinda, "you didn't say who I was people just found out in there own."

He sorta agrees with me but I can tell he's not fully accepting that it's not his fault. We stand in silence for what feels like ages before he breaks the silence.

"So... are you doing anything right now?" He questioned, "I uh, was going home to make Tteokbokki" I respond he seems kinda sad I think...

"You could come back to mine for dinner if you wanted..." I trailed off, his face turned to an expression I couldn't quite read, "or not if that's weird or anything" I laughed awkwardly after to try and stop myself from running away.

"I'd love to accompany you for dinner." He responded, completely throwing me off, ok calm down Lily, I smile at him and gesture for him to follow me.

What have I just done?!

————————————————————————
Short chapter I'm so sorry :( but it's all being made up to you as it's finally a chapter where we get an interaction between Nari and Hyunjin!

Next chapter could either be extremely short or kinda long-ish. I don't really know yet😂

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just moved away for uni and have been quite busy, I'll try write more soon.

Word count: 421