t w e n t y - t w o

• Nari's pov •

Once I reached the hotel I was staying at I order some food and relaxed for 30 minutes before I started to get ready for the concerts

I had my outfit layen out ready to put on, so once I finished my food I quickly changed, my outfit was inspired by the maniac music video.

*the outfit, makeup and hair style*

It took me and 45 minutes to get my hair and makeup done, I made sure I had all the essentials I needed for the concert.

Time flew by and before I knew it I was entering the venue for tonight's concert, I had somehow managed to secure a barricade ticket. I headed to the allocated place and waited for the concert to begin.

*time skip*

The concert had began and throughout the whole thing Hyunjin spared a few glances my way after he had found me on the crowd.

It was safe to say that somehow in the short while that we had known each other he had somehow managed to break down my walls that I had built up that kept people out.

• Hyunjin's pov •

There she was.

Right at the barricade she sat looking more beautiful than ever, her outfit was everything, maniac inspired, I knew as soon as I saw it.

A smile placed on her lips as the music began for our intro to the concert, it was very easy to tell that I was finding it extremely hard to focus during the show.

I stole a few glances every so often throughout the whole show I couldn't help it, I don't think I would have believed you if you had told me 5 months ago that a girl I bumped into in the studio corridor and learned a choreo from would steal my heart like this.

Lots on interactions with the fans and the conclusion of the concert and I collapsed on the sofa behind stage, I was exhausted it was around 11:30pm now. All I wanted to do was go back to my hotel room and sleep.

"Yo dude, get up I want to go back to my room now." I heard changbin say, I dramatically groaned and got off the seat, we headed out to the cars and got driven back to our hotel.

As I was heading in I saw a familiar girl stood at the lifts, Nari was staying in the same hotel!
What?!

• Nari's pov •

I was so tired after the concert but I couldn't help but smile to myself, I had chosen to put myself first for once in my life.

I entered the hotel I was staying in and headed towards the lifts, I was in such a daze as the exhaustion was taking over my body that I didn't pay much attention to the extreme chatter that began just as I pressed for the lift.

Once the doors opened I entered the lift and before the doors closed a hand stopped them, and in piled 8 men, WAIT 8 men?!

————————————————————————
Enjoy another chapter, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't had much time or motivation to write.

I wrote half this chapter and then stopped so I don't really know what direction I was going with it at first but I think I continued it pretty well, but anyways thanks for all the love on this story so far!

Hope you enjoy this chapter and the one to come! ( I wrote this chapter at 12am)

Word count: 508