t w e n t y - o n e

• Nari's pov •

I decided that I was going to surprise hyunjin in Japan, I knew they had a meet and greet before the concert and made sure I had a ticket for it. I flew to Japan yesterday and was ecstatic the whole flight.

It had been a long 3 and a half months not seeing hyunjin, granted we did call a lot and we FaceTimed a couple of times but it wasn't the same as seeing him in person.

Obviously we would be able to act as if we were friends at the meet and greet due to that fact that a scandal could form, but that was later.

Just now I'm getting ready for the meet and greet, I decided to go with a simple out of black denim cargos, a white long sleeved fit crop top and an oversized bottle green zip hoodie along with my black converse. (a/n: The iconic skz shoes obviously 🙄)

I had my long hair natural with its slight waves and tied it half up with a white ribbon. I finished the look off with bag to put my stuff in that I was taking with me.

I headed to the venue for the meet and greet or fan signing, as I was stood in the line for entering the building I thought of seeing hyunjin for the first time in ages and it made me smile slightly.

After about 20 minutes I was walking inside and was walking towards my seat, I looked at the stage and there he was, Hyunjin sat on the end of the table my heart skipped a beat when he looked around and his eyes stopped on me, holding eye contact as I sat down.

As the fan sign went on they interacted with stays a lot and it was now finally time for meeting the members, it took about 40 minutes before it was my turn to go up to the first member, Hyunjin.

I sat down in front of him and smiled brought my attention him, he quickly returned the smile. He signed the album I had brought and we laughed away, he done his usual holding of the fans hand, except it was me in that place.

I slowly made my way along and interacted with each member and afterwards headed back to my seat. They wrapped up the fan sign and then the left giving the que for the fans to start leaving in an orderly way.

As I was heading out the door I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, new text message.

Hyunjin🩵
I can't believe your here, it was so nice seeing you in person again <3
Sent 17:08pm

Lils🪷
I thought I would surprise you :) it was lovely seeing you too!
Sent 17:10pm

I'll see you tonight at the concert😉
Sent 17:11pm

Hyunjin🩵
I can't wait, I'll be looking for you😊
Sent 17:14pm

I smiled to myself as I headed back to my hotel to get ready for the concert tonight. More importantly I had a certain someone on my mind that I was going to be seeing tonight.

Oh hyunjin, you have somehow stolen my heart...

————————————————————————
Welcome back to another chapter of the dance studio. I have been writing my chapters at like 2am because it's the only time I have to write.

Soooo sorry if there are mistakes as I am half asleep when writing, I don't have time to write when I've slept because I have a lot of work to do.

Anyways happy birthday to me! Today is my birthday so I decided to give you guys a gift of another chapter! I hope you enjoy and thank you for the love on my story it means so much to me🩷

Word count: 534