s e v e n 🩶

~ Nari's pov ~

I packed up my belongs before I headed out of the studio, I quickly locked the door and headed down the corridor to the stairs.

My mind was going haywire, I just taught THE Hwang Hyunjin a dance, wth! I exited the building and began my walk home.

I thought about how amazing he was as he danced, his movements were so smooth and clean, and how he complimented me on my dancing. I barely every get compliments from people, the only person is really Mi Hi she always told me how great I was and how I would be a big league choreographer one day.

I made it to my apartment building, I walked through the door and straight to the elevator, wait do I tell Mi Hi about how I meet Hyunjin, or would it be wrong to say he was at that studio, people might come to see him there.

No. I'll just tell her not to tell anyone, ye that should be fine...

I reached the door to our shared apartment and unlocked it, I stepped inside and took my shoes off locking the doir behind me.

"I'm home!" I shouted out, I waited for a response, nothing, hmm I wonder where Mi Hi is.

I walked through the the apartment and saw a note left on the coffee table in the living room, Nari, is what it said on the envelope.

I opened the letter and began to read it.

'Dear Nari,

Im sure your very confused as to why I'm not there when you have arrived home from work all I can say is that I'm very sorry, I had to leave without a proper goodbye due to the urgency of my situation, therefore, I'm not going to be in our apartment for a while. I had to rush back home very urgently due to finding out that my mother has become very ill. I will keep in touch and will make sure I pay rent on time, I'm sorry to leave you without any proper face to face explanation but I will return as soon as I can. I love you girl and sorry again. :(

Love Mi Hi'

I felt warm tears run down my face, I couldn't imagine how she was feeling, Mi HI's mum was the sweetest lady on the planet, she was so caring towards me when I need so much support.

She was like a mother to me which meant so much to me, I couldn't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking the news would have been for Mi Hi, when she was all alone in the apartment. I knew she would have stayed strong though.

Even though I was going to miss Mi HI's company around the apartment, I was so happy she could be with her mother at this time, she deserved her kind daughter by her side while she gets better.

I wiped my tears away before I picked myself up and went to my room to get ready for bed.

Tonight was going to be a sleepless night due to the sad news I had received this evening. I could only sit a pray for the better health of Mi ahi's mother and that everything would be fine in a quick time.

————————————————————————

I am not sure about this chapter cause I wrote it quickly but I'll make the next chapter better.

Also please give ideas on what you would like to read, I'm always open to suggestions😊

Word count: 549