t w e l v e 🥟

The walk back to my apartment was silent, I was freaking out, I just invited hyunjin back to my apartment for dinner!!

We reached my apartment building and we head inside and straight for the lift, once we reach my floor we walk along to my apartment door, I unlock it and gesture for hyunjin to enter first, what the hell am I doing right now?!, and I walk in closing the door.

Thank the fucking lords I clean the apartment today because I had left it in a mess the past few days.

"You can sit in the living room and make yourself at home while I prepare the food." I said with a smile, he nodded and headed for the living room.

I took the bags into the kitchen and began cooking the Tteokbokki, 20 minutes later and it's ready. I walk into the living room and place 2 small bowls on the coffee table, then go to the kitchen to grab the bowl of Tteokbokki.

"I'm not a master chief, just to warn you." I laugh awkwardly, he smiled slightly, "I'm sure it's going to be delicious."

We sat awkwardly for a few moments as we began to dig into the Tteokbokki. After a few moments we sat in the living room laughing and talking as if we had known each other forever.

We sat getting to know each other for what felt like hours, until hyunjin's phone buzzed on the table.

He smiled at me and picked up his phone to look at the messages, but before he could reply someone started phoning him.

~ Hyunjin's pov ~

I picked up my phone to respond to my messages when a phone number pipped up on my phone. Han Jisung.

"Hello." I answered, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" He screamed a little too loud across the phone line.

I can't say I'm at a girls house who I have met once, "I am at a friends house okay?" I glanced at Nari and smiled slightly, "I lost track of time I'll be home soon." I replied and before he could get another word in I hung up the phone.

I sighed and looked at Nari, "I should be heading back to the dorms now" I laughed slightly while rubbing my neck.

She smiled and nodded her head, "oh yeah of course, it's pretty late anyways." It was 11pm, I stood up and grabbed my bag as Nari lead me over to the front door.

"I enjoyed our evening" I paused "and your a great cook." I smiled brightly. She smiled so widely it was so cute, "thank you." She said with a slight bow.

Just as I was about to head out the door I turned around quickly, "would we be able to exchange numbers?" I questioned, oh shit, she looked at me very shocked, "umm... ye s-sure." She said.

I handed her my phone and she put her phone number into it, "thank you" it was now my time to bow slightly, "I'll see you around" she nodded with a smile.

"Goodbye" I said as I stepped out the door, "goodbye" she said as she waved me off. I headed down the hall and made my way back to the dorms, ready for a big fuse about where I had been.

~ Nari's pov ~

I closed my apartment door, locking it behind me and head to the kitchen to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen. I was smiling to myself the full time I cleaned up, I can't believe I just spent an evening with hyunjin speaking as if we had been friends for ages.

I finally washed up and went into my bedroom, climbing into bed, I was almost asleep as it suddenly hit me, I GAVE HYUNJIN MY NUMBER!!

————————————————————————
I don't really know what to say 😂

But I started university on Wednesday and all I can say is wow it's so different from high school, and that I'm so glad I only have half days for 3 days a week!

Anyways I'll try post more regularly but it depends when I write new chapters cause I get writers block a lot and don't know what to write.

Word count: 636