t w e n t y

*time skip 1 week*

•Hyunjin's pov•

It's been a week since I last saw Nari and all I have been able to think about while we have been on tour is the kiss. I've been so distracted that even the members noticed me zoning out on stage while interacting with the fans.

I don't think I can wait 4 months to see her again but tour is stopping me from seeing her. We are currently in America and then we have our encore in Japan and then Korea, but I just have to focus on that for now.

"Hey hyung, everything ok?" Jeongin asked as he walked up to me behind stage. I just simply nodded as I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on the sofa in the room.

This is going to be a long time on tour...

*time skip 3.5months*

We are now in Japan doing our encore, all I can say is I still miss hanging out with Nari so much but I definitely have stopped zoning out all the time.

I've finally started to enjoy our tour but I'm also so glad that tour ends in 2 weeks and I'll be back in Korea and will be able to see Nari.

Today there is a meet and greet before the concert, which is going to take my mind off of Nari, I do have to admit when we get to meet some of our fans it does make my day.

The meet and greet starts at 2pm and it's until 5pm and then we get 2.5 hours for relaxing before the concert at 8pm.

It's currently 10:45am all the men are in their hotel rooms getting ready for the meet and greet.

*time skip 2 hours*

It's now 12:45pm and the members and I are heading out of the hotel to get to the venue for the meet and greet, lots of stays where outside the hotel as we exited and they were all screaming as we waved and split into the two different cars.

The drive is 30 minutes and it goes by so fast we head inside the venue and get set up behind the tables where we will meet the stays I'm first on the table as we always rotate who is first at the table and the rest of the members sat in their seats.

Then the doors opened at 1:30pm and all the stays came in and sat in the seats in front of the stage, as we saw the seats all slowly fill up and the staff start the event I scanned over the crowd and that's when I saw the most unbelievable thing.

She's here...

————————————————————————
Another chapter done, sorry for the semi-long wait, I'm back at uni and am trying to balance the work and writing.

I also have no motivation to write half the time but I'm trying😭

Hopefully this story is good I'm not even sure anymore and I don't know what to do as I'm starting to bot want to write it anymore but I'm going to try to keep writing and to make it better. Anyways thank you for the support and kind comments, I love you all so much <3

Word count: 452