f i f t e e n 💃🏼

~ Nari's pov ~

My alarm went off scaring the living shit out of me, I jumped out of my skin as I sat up in my bed, I groaned and headed for my bathroom, showering, brushing my teeth and cleaning my face. I came out dried my hair and then threw on my outfit. 

It was a white oversized hoodie, a pair of white jogging bottoms and some grey and white Jordan's.

*^This is what it looked like^*

I went through to the kitchen and grabbed a breakfast bar out of the cupboard and put it in my bag, and put my bottle of water in it along with my phone charger, apartment keys and AirPods.

I then set off, heading to the dance studio. On my way there about 25 minutes into the walk I stopped off at this little coffee shop and grabbed an iced coffee. I drank a few sips every so often and within 10 minutes I was at the studio.

I headed up the stairs to the room I used, I opened the door and went in turning the lights on and setting my bag down, taking out my breakfast bar and eating it with the remaining amount of coffee I had.

I stretched and set my phone up with the speaker. I then put on 'Move Your Body' by Sia on and started to improve to it. It was about 9:45am and my first student was coming at 10:30am so I had time to mess around and come up with choreography for her.

The day went by quickly, I taught 3 people a new dance and finished up at about 6:30pm. I packed my things into my bag, and headed out the door. Turning the lights off and locking the door, heading back home for the night.

I made it about half way back to the apartment when I made my way into the convenient store. I was not in the mood to cook food so I decided to pick up some ramen on the way back home.

I quickly grabbed the stuff and paid, continuing my way back home. Once I reached the apartment I quickly made my food and sat on the sofa.

It was 7:30pm now and I was just relaxing on the sofa while eating my food and watching A Business Proposal, when my phone beside me buzzed.

I picked it up and saw a notification from Twitter, it was about Stray kids new World Tour, the tickets for the Korea tour dates were going on sale this week. They kept posting about it on their Twitter account, me and MiMi were planning to go to it, if we got tickets.

It was safe to say it would be a stressful day.

I decided to have an early night, it was around 9pm and I let myself relax into my covers, slowly letting sleep consume me.

————————————————————————
Another chapter done, it's not the best because I stopped half way through writing it and didn't have a clue we're I was heading with it😂

Anyways I'm really behind on uni work so I'm not going to be posting much, but I'll try get some chapters out, I won't leave you without new chapters.

I don't know how many chapters this book will have but it will be a fair amount.

Word count: 489 words