t e n 🎊

I wake up to the sun coming through my curtains, I groan in annoyance. All I wanted to do was stay in my bed forever, then I recall the events of last night at work.

'Fans have been going crazy after the Hwang Hyunjin posted a dancing video with a young lady'

Why did he post that video?!

I reach for my phone as I lay in my bed, on the Lock Screen I see a message from Mi Hi, finally, I sighed in relief at the messages:

Mi Mi<3
Hey babes, sorry for not getting back to you sooner but it's been quite hectic. But don't worry my mum is doing much better now, and the good news is I'll be returning home in a couple of days.
Sent 8:13am

Mi Mi<3
Also did you hear about all the stuff happening with straykids and the post made by hyunjin? I've not had a chance to see the video but everyone is going crazy about it.
Sent 9:20am

Oh shit. If Mi Hi sees the video she'll know it's me instantly.

Lils
Oh that's great about your mum  and you coming home too :)
Sent 9:42am

Lils
I heard it on the news at work, but I've  got to tell you something when you get back so please don't watch the video, it's a strange request but it'll make sense later I promise!
Sent 9:48am

I sigh and place my phone down, hopefully she won't watch it until she gets back, she'll know it's me instantly and I don't want to have to explain over text message.

So I pull myself out of bed and hop in a white shower before putting on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie.

I head for the living room and sit on the couch, turning the tv onto Netflix and sitting back to watch one of my favourite kdrama's, True Beauty.

About 3 hours have passed and my phone lights up beside me, I see a few messages on the screen.

Mi Mi<3
Ok, I won't but is everything ok? I'm kinda curious now 😂
Sent 1:07pm

I sigh before responding.

Lils
Yes everything is fine, it's just kinda hard to explain over text.
Sent 1:11pm

I notice another notification from Instagram though, it's about a new follower, I go onto my Instagram page, it's one I made for posting dance videos that I do to promote my business if that's what you would call it.

I see that I have gone from about 100 followers to 200 followers, that's weird, and I click on my last post which was about 2 weeks ago, it was a combo I made up to I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys. It had about 1k likes and hundreds of comments.

Oh shit. The first comment grabbing my eye, 'she dances a lot like the girl in hyunjin's video' my heart stopped and I felt like time stopped, how the fuck did they find out who I was in that video.

Luckily I hid my face in my videos I post on Instagram and TikTok, and my personal Instagram is private so people can't see my face. But this is going to cause problems.

I quickly come off of Instagram before seeing any negative comments, I can't deal with that not right now.

Just then my phone starts buzzing, Mi Mi<3 pops up on my 3 messages,

Mi Mi<3
Omg have you seen you Insta page it's blowing up!
Sent 1:29pm

Umm why are people saying you were in a video with the HWANG Hyunjin?
Sent 1:31pm

Omg you danced with Hyunjin and didn't message me about it?! I feel a bit hurt😂 just kidding
Sent 1:34pm

Lils
Sorry, I didn't want to bother you with that while your with your mum.
Sent 1:37pm

She isn't well and it just wasn't the best time to tell you. I didn't think he would post the  video though!
Sent 1:40pm

Mi Mi<3
It's fine, honestly I know you would have told me anyways.
Sent 1:45pm

Also I can't believe he posted it, he's brave man😂
Sent 1:47pm

Lils
I know the fans are crazy I can't even look at my comments anymore
Sent 1:49pm

Mi Mi<3
Don't listen to them! Your amazing and they are just jealous.
Sent 1:51pm

I have to go now but I'll see you in a couple of days, 'my love' x
Sent 1:53pm

Lils
Can't wait to see you! Take care 'my girl' x
Sent 1:55pm

I love our friendship, she is such an amazing friend we have cute nice names for each other, we flirt with each other and we're just so close, I couldn't ask for a better best friend really.

I check the time to see it's already 2pm, I guess I'll go get some groceries and then make something for dinner. So I grabbed a pair of converse and put them on before leaving the apartment and locking the door.

Heading out the building and down the street to the small grocery shop.

————————————————————————
Helloooo, so this isn't the greatest of chapters but I haven't been great the past few days.

I have been feeling really down and I don't feel like I'm in control of my body or feelings, like my family kept asking if I was fine and I said yes cause I didn't actually know what was wrong myself, so I didn't think I would post a chapter but I decided I could let my readers down so here is the chapter.

It's not great but I'll make sure from now on the chapters are better :)

Word count: 867