t w e n t y - f i v e

*time skip*

I was finally back in Korea, the tour was a lot of fun and it was great getting to see and meet so many of our fans, however I did miss being at home.

Also a certain someone had been on my mind the whole time, I may have seen her a week ago but that didn't mean I was glad to be back home, available to see her more frequently.

This last week of the tour since she left Japan we have been messaging whenever we have a spare minute to talk, it's great having someone who I can speak to so freely.

We had just gotten back to the dorms after our flight back to Korea, I was relaxing in my room and I could hear the others making noise outside my door, I closed my eyes intending to get a bit of sleep.

Knock knock

Well I guess I'm not getting any sleep, I reluctantly got off of my bed and opened my bedroom door, Chan, Changbin and Jisung were stood at my door with big grins on their faces.

Yes, the full last week of the tour they pestered me and teased me about the 'friend' I was messaging all the time and managed to get out off me that it was a girl. I refused to tell them anything else and they dropped it, or so I thought.

"Sooo" Changbin said, "who is she?" I just dramatically groan and rolled my eyes, "I'm not doing this, I'm tired." Was all I replied with and turned around walking back to my bed and face planted onto it.

The sound of them entering my room and stopping in front of me was enough for me to pick up my pillow and put it over my head.

"Cmon man you can't just not tell us." Chan chimed in after a few moments of them standing in my room silently.

"I don't need to tell you guys anything." I replied a bit muffled due to me having the pillow over my head as I tried to get some sleep to avoid this conversation.

"Fine, you can sleep for now but we'll get it out of you." Jisung said, I stayed silent and soon the sound of receding foot steps and my door closing confirmed that they had left.

I took the pillow off my head and rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. All my thoughts were filled with was her and how long everyone was going to keep pestering me about finding out who she was.

I sigh frustratedly, I needed to talk to her and find out what to do, because I know at one point or another they will find out who she is.

I mean they technically already know her from the video incident and they met her as well at the fan sign in Japan.

Ughhh, I tried to clear my thoughts by putting my headphones on and listening to music and soon enough I was consumed by the sleep that I was so badly needing.

————————————————————————
A short chapter just of Hyunjin's point of view, enjoy the short interactions with 3racha😊 Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

Word count: 518