n i n e t e e n

~ Nari's pov ~

Beep...Beep...Beep

8:30am... I stretched before getting out of bed, time to get ready for my day out with Hyunjin. I jumped out of bed and rushed to my en-suite showering and washing my hair. About 20 minutes later I was stood in my room drying my hair.

I styled my hair and put on my outfit for the day.

*the outfit and hair style^*

It was now 9:30am and I headed through to the kitchen and grabbed a glass filling it with water, I then put some grapes into a bowl and sat at the breakfast bar and ate my meal.

After I finished it was at 10:05am and hyunjin had just messaged t say he was leaving so I slipped on my shoes and scrolled through social media while I waited for him.

*20 minutes later*

Hyunjin messaged saying he was outside so I grabbed my bag, keys and phone and headed down. I walked out the apartment doors and was greeted by hyunjin leaning against his car.

"Hello" he said as I walked over to him, all I could think about was how handsome he looked I the outfit he was wearing. It wasn't over the top but he made it look so much better than the average person.

*the outfit in question ^^*

He opened the passenger door for me and I slipped into the front seat as he closed the door and walked around to the drivers side. We started off on our journey.

The 30 minute drive was very calm and peaceful, with the both of us just chatting about the tour that was about to take place.

We pulled into a parking lot and both exited the car, hyunjin came round and opened my door for me helping me out, I gave him a smile for how kind he was being.

We headed round the corner from the lot and entered a small cafe, walking up to the front desk we were greeted by a lovely old lady, "What can I get you two today?" She asked sweetly, "Can I have two iced caramel macchiato's please." Hyunjin sweetly replied with his adorable smile followed at the end.

The sweet old lady nodded, "That will be ₩10,000 please." I went to grabbed my purse to pay for the drinks but hyunjin beat me to it, I went to say about me at least paying for my own drink but before I could speak he was thanking the lady behind the counter and walking us towards a table.

"I could have payed for my own drink you know." I pouted slightly as I was annoyed he had payed for my drink. "What kind of a man would I be making you pay for your own drink on a date." He replied dramatically, but my heart sjipped a beat when he said 'on a date.' three simple words that made my heart stop and the heat rise to my cheeks.

I just placed my face in my hands praying that he hadn't seen my face redden at his statement but the small smirk that came across his face for a split second said otherwise.

The lady called our name and I purposely jumped from my seat to get the drinks as it was the least I could do, placing it down I sat back in front of hyunjin's and we sat for ages talking away and getting to know each other more and more.

It was about 4:30pm by the time we got back to my apartment, I invited hyunjin up to have something to eat before he drove back home as I knew that Mi Hi was at work.

We reached my apartment and I headed straight for the kitchen and grabbed some of the ramen from the cupboard and started cooking them while hyunjin relaxed in the living room.

5 minutes ayer we were sat on the living room couch watching Netflix and eating ramen.

*1 hour later*

Hyunjin had just messaged his other members saying he would be back soon due to them leaving for America tomorrow, I was sad he was having to leave but I understood that he needed sleep beforehand.

We were stood at the front door of my apartment saying our goodbyes, "Make sure your have a safe flight and get enough rest tonight." I said as I stood in front of hyunjin he nodded his head before saying, "I will and I'll make sure to message you as soon as I have landed safely." He said which was followed by a big smile, "okay, well I guess this is goodbye for awhile." I said and felt slight disappointment that I wasn't going to see him for awhile.

Hyunjin nodded his head slightly almost seeming upset about it too, we stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever, the silence between us was very comforting in this situation.

The long we held eye contact the more I felt I was going to miss him. "I'll be heading off then." He said as he turned towards the door but just as hyunjin was about to pull the handle he turned to looked back at me.

And the next thing I know hes gently cupping my face and pulling me into a soft and gentle kiss, it only lasted a few seconds but it felt like time had stopped, when we pulled I was in awe of what just happened.

No way did hyunjin just kiss me, "umm i really should be going now... I'll message you tomorrow." All I could manage to do was nodded my head with a smile on my red face.

Once hyunjin left I ran to my bedroom and jumped onto my bed, screaming into my pillow and then rolling onto my back. What the fuck just happened?!

————————————————————————
I'm back! Sorry for not posting in ages, once I finished my uni work at the start of December I went through a faze of having no motivation to write but here is a new chapter for you lovelies🩵

Also happy new year to everyone!🥳🎆🎇 I hope this new year is amazing for you all🩷

P.s. sorry if there is spelling mistakes majority of this chapter was written at 3am on new years and I am very sleep deprived😘

Word count: 981