t h i r t e e n 🫣

~ Hyunjin's pov ~

As I walked up to the front door to the dorms I mentally prepared myself for the extreme chaos I was about to walk into. The questions of where I had been and about the time it was.

By the time I got here it was about 11pm, I got picked up by a company car and taken back to the dorms after I walked back to the shop I met Nari at.

I opened the front door and was confronted by 7 men. They all stood with different looks on their faces, some of anger and others of anticipation. Waiting for my excuse as to why I was out so late.

"Where the hell have you been?" Chan hyung asked as soon as my foot was across the fresh hold, I cleared my throat, "I was with a friend I've not seen in a while." Was my short response.

He gave me a look as if to say he knew I was lying. But he wasn't gonna push on it, "So?" Han stopped me in my tracks, hand on my chest stopping me from moving, he raised an eyebrow at me "Where are my cookies I asked for" he said and I sighed handing him the bag from the grocery store.

I walked through the living room and into my bedroom, closing the door behind me and slumping down onto my desk chair. I twirled around in it slightly, thinking about the events of the night.

He couldn't believe that he had bumped into the girl from the dance studio, and that he got to spend the night with her, having dinner and getting to know each other.

He then remembered he had asked for the girls phone number, where did he find the nerve to ask for it?!

He stood up walked over to his bed and fell onto it groaning slightly, "I wish I could have spent more time with her" he mumbled to himself. As he then slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Nari's pov ~

I woke up the next morning I had a free day today, I decided to sleep until 11am and then got up and went into a shower, once I came out I dried my hair and put on a pair of black cargos and an oversized sweatshirt. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a bowl from the cupboard.

I put some cereal and milk into the bowl and sat in my living room and watch my favourite tv show [whatever your fav show is] I finished off my cereal, paused the show and went into the kitchen washing my dishes and putting them away. What startled me was the sound of the front door clicking.

I walked out of the kitchen and to my surprise MiMi was stood in the hallway, "OMG MIMI!" I practically screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran and jumped into her arms. I hugged her so tightly I didn't want to let go.

"I kinda need to breathe." She said as she rubbed my back in the hug. "Oh ye," I laughed slightly, as I put my feet back on the ground and stood back from her.

"Why and how are you here right now?" I managed to get out as I was so excited but also confused at the same time.

"You said you were gonna be back in a couple of days just yesterday." I was in complete and utter shock and confusion I didn't really process what was going on.

"Well I decided to surprise you and say I was coming home later than I actually was. My mum had been doing a lot better but I wanted to surprise you and that's why I said I would be back in a couple of days." She explained to me.

I smiled so big and then grabbed her again pulling her into a big hug, "I missed you so much! Im so happy your back now and that your mum is healthy too." I said as I tried my best not to cry.

News flash it didn't work, tears started streaming down my face as I was hugging my best friend, she was always there for me and if im being honest she was really my sister because we were like family.

————————————————————————
New chapter and o felt like this one was quite cute, Nari and MiHi are finally reunited!!

I want to show more of their friendship so your going to see a lot of chapters on just them, but im also going to make more interactions happen with Nari and Hyunjin.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Word count: 723