t h i r t y

• Nari's pov •

It had been about two days since the whole drama at the restaurant with Hyunjin, and then me telling him about my past and about my parents.

I couldn't face him, I felt so embarrassed after reliving the memory in my head the next morning, hyunjin had messaged me to check in but I could only reply with I was ok.

It was Wednesday now and I decided to go to the studio and just put it out of my head and make a dance combo. Dance always fixed everything when I was younger so this was my solution to fixing my thoughts that were racing around my mind.

I got up and dressed and left the apartment at 11am and head for the studio, listening to music to distract myself on the 45 minute walk. Once I reached the studio I headed up the stairs and straight into my room.

I already had music selected to create my combo to and I decided I was going to post it on my Instagram since I hadn't posted on it since the video went viral with hyunjin.

Ahhh, stop I'm supposed to be clearing my head. I plugged my phone into the speaker and began choreographing my dance, it took me about 30 minutes to create something I was happy with and then I sent my phone up to film while I performed it.

I took about 3 takes and then finally decided on the perfect one and posted it to my instagram account.

(Link to video: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGes55gaG/ )
{TikTok user is luvsxhyunlix, incase link doesn't work!}

However, I didn't realise what this would result in.

I relaxed in the studio for about 20 minutes before I cleaned up and started to head back to my apartment. As I was exiting the building I heard what I thought to be my name.

I took a few glances around but saw no one I knew and continued walking, however I felt slightly uncomfortable, I headed for the bus stop and got the bus back to the apartment building.

*At the apartment building*

As I was heading into the building I saw a black Audi parked in the parking lot, that seems expensive, I thought to myself and shrugged it off heading to the lifts.

Once I made it to my apartment door I put the key code in and walked in, I was fairly exhausted and just kept my shoes on and headed straight to my room.

As I pushed my door open I let out a scream, "Hi" he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, why the heck was hyunjin stood in my room. 

————————————————————————
Sorry for the long wait, I've not really been motivated to write. But I decided to write this rn (11:56pm) and listen to music, *my saviour for writing*

Anyways in less than 2 weeks I go on holiday so I won't write/publish then, hopefully I'll be able to write more before then tho.

Also I am watching I-land2 and if my pick (mai) doesn't make it on Thursday(4th July) I will cry☹️

Word count: 438