f o u r t e e n 📱

It had been about a week since Hyunjin had gone to Nari's apartment for dinner, within that space of time both were very busy, Hyunjin was always practicing due to the comeback having just happened and the new tour they were about to start doing, and Nari was busy with her coffee shop job and choreographing. However they made sure they had time to message each other for a bit during the day.
————————————————————————
~Nari's pov ~

It had been another long day working at the small coffee shop, I was so tired and decided to get a taxi back to the apartment even though it was only a 45 minute walk.

I got into the car and told the driver my address, as soon as I stopped talking my phone pinged.

hyunjin🩵
Hey :)
sent 5:45pm

Lily🪷
Hi :)
sent 5:48pm

i smiled down at my phone as i messaged Hyunjin, the drive was short and before I knew it I was at my apartment building. I got out and payed for the taxi, walking into the building and getting in the elevator to my floor.

I entered the apartment and headed straight for the kitchen and grabbed a glass and got some water, I went into the living room and sat on the sofa, grabbing the remote and putting on the tv.

I then picked up my phone and went onto my chat with MiHi,

Mi Mi <3
Message me when your back at the apartment.
Sent 5:30pm

Lils
That's me back at the apartment!  Also when are you getting back from work?
Sent 6:10pm

Mi Mi <3
I finish at 9pm so I'll be back at about 10pm, don't wait up for me, you have dance classes tomorrow!
Sent 6:13pm

Lils
Ok I won't, love you lots be safe when your coming back <3
Sent 6:14pm

Mi Mi <3
I always am careful, love you too girl xx
Sent 6:16pm

I put my phone down and went into the kitchen and making some ramen for quickness. I put it into a bowl and sat at the island, before I could begin eating I heard my phone buzzing in the other room.

I made my way quickly into the living room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen to see who was calling...

I smiled to myself and answered the call putting the phone up to my ear

I smiled to myself and answered the call putting the phone up to my ear. "Hello" I said, "Hello darling" he replied with, that gave me extreme butterflies in my stomach, "so how was your day?" I asked him, I know he's been extremely busy due to the new comeback they just had.

"It's been a very long day, lots of promotional stuff and getting ready for our world tour." I wish I could go to the tour but we'll just have to wait and see. "Well all your hard work will pay off" I said trying to lift his spirits.

"How about you, how was your day?" He asked, "It was ok the cafe wasn't too busy so it was quite a relaxing day." I enjoyed when the cafe was quiet because it meant I could speak to my work bestie.

What felt like hours of being on the phone to Hyunjin, we decided that we both needed to get some sleep, "Well it was lovely speaking to you darling," he said and then sighed, "have a good sleep, Lily." I smiled, "You too, good night Hyunjin.""Good night Lily." And with that we hung up the call.

I cleaned my dishes from my ramen, and headed to my bedroom and had a quick shower before getting into my pajamas and climbing into my comfy bed.

I put my alarm on for 8:30am and turned my phone off, slowly falling into a deep sleep.

~ Hyunjin's pov ~

I hung up the phone with Lily and lay back on my bed sighing, I enjoyed getting to speak to her. She didn't act all crazy around me, she acted like I was a normal human being, which is something that I have always wanted to experience.

I did enjoy her company she was a very fun person to be around, I just hope I can see her again soon.

With that I turned my bedroom light off and pulled my covers over me, and closed my eyes hoping for some quality sleep.

————————————————————————
And another chapter has been written, I am currently trying to write a load of chapters to have ready to post as I'm getting quite busy with uni!

However I don't know how long this book will be overall but I know we still have a lot to cover, so it will continue for a while.

Anyways thank you so much for all the readers and also the people voting for my book, it means so much to me, I want to give you the biggest thank you ever!🩷

Word count: 731