t w e n t y - t h r e e

Once the doors opened I entered the lift and before the doors closed a hand stopped them, and in piled 8 men, WAIT 8 men?!
————————————————————————

I was currently in a lift with THE Stray Kids, what and why has this just had to happen to me. I was awkwardly stood in the corner of the lift as they were just having a conversation between them.

I felt someone bump again me and I looked to my side and there he was stood beside me smirking a bit at me, hyunjin.

I was going to kill him, I decided not to react to his attempt to annoy me, I stood with a straight face and waited for the lift to get to my floor, oh my god why was it taking forever.

The lift pinged and the doors opened, floor 7, and they all got out, oh you have got to be kidding me, I'm on the same floor as them! This cannot be happening. I slowed my walking so that I fell behind them and I reached my hotel room.

I pulled out my keycard and entered my room, quickly getting into the bathroom and removing my makeup,once I had removed it all and washed my face I left the bathroom to change.

(The pajamas)

(The pajamas)

I then walked over to my bed and lay down, almost sinking into it, relief setting into my body as my muscles relaxed, today had been one of the best days ever. The events played over in my head as I lay in the bed.

But before I could let sleep consume me there was a knock on my door that made shoot up, I sat on my bed to make sure I wasn't hearing things and there it was again a knock at my door.

Who would be knocking on my door at 12:35am, then my phone pinged.

Hyunjin🩵
Are you awake?
Sent 00:35am

I slightly laughed to myself, now I know who's at my door,

Lils🪷
No I'm sleeping
Sent 00:36am

Hyunjin🩵
Really? Oh I guess i just go back to my room.
Sent 00:37am

I got up off my bed and went to the door revealing hyunjin, stood in a white top with Versace across it in blue and plaid pajama pants.

(Reference photo^^)

(Reference photo^^)

I smiled at him and he smiled back even wider, I stepped aside signaling for him to come in and he walked straight in and basically face planted onto the hotel bed.

I laughed as I closed my door over and walked over to the bed and lay down next to him on the bed, I let out a sigh as I did so.

I closed my eyes as we sat in a peaceful and comforting silence.

• Hyunjin's pov •

I don't really know why I had gone to Nari's hotel room after I got changed, I guess I just wanted to see her or be in her presence.

I feel comfortable around her and I feel at peace when I spend time with her, I really really enjoy her company.

Us just lying here in silence is all I needed right now to relax after the concert. We both could relax now after seeing each other after these very long 3 and a half months of not being able to see each other.

It was a known fact that we had grown close to each other in the short 5 months that we had known each other, but for some reason for me it felt like we had known each other for years.

It was known to my members too that I had became close to someone, due to the phone calls and nights I would go out myself to a 'friends' house, but they never pried too much at where I was going or who I was meeting.

The silence was allowing for me to think and my thoughts consumed me as I lay with my eyes closed next to Lily.

I let out and large sigh and before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————
I thought I would write a cute chapter, I wanted to have some cute moment shared between the two of them.

Anyways hope you enjoy this new chapter, I wrote a few chapters at once so I could upload more regularly than having such long waits.

Word count: 686