t h r e e 🧡

It had been a long day, I taught from 10 am till 10:30pm, I was collecting all my stuff before I turned off the lights and left the room, I closed the door and locked it, double checking it was locked before I left.

I sighed. "Time to walk home." I mumbled to myself, I began to walk down the corridor towards the stairs when I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw some people hanging around the front entrance of the building... weird, I thought.

I walked out the front door and called Mi Hi, she picked up the phone, "hey babes" she said on the other side of the call, "hey it's just to let you know I'm on my way back home, I'll be like an hours walk maybe longer cause I'm a bit tired." I said so she wouldn't worry. "Okie. Do you want me to come and get you halfway?" She questioned, "no no it's fine, I'll be alright walking myself." I paused for a moment, "I'll see you soon." I then hung up the phone.

Before I set off I was rummaging through my bag trying to find my AirPods, I took them out and put them in before I set off on my walk home, ugh I can't believe how tired I was.

~ Hyunjin's pov ~

Me and the boys were stood outside the main entrance to the dance studios waiting for our cars to come get us. As we were waiting I heard someone behind us on the phone...

I turned around saw the girl who had been in the studio across for ours, she was talking about going home I was trying not to be nosey but I couldn't help but listen, she was talking about walking home alone. That isn't safe in a big city at night, and especially when it will take her so long.

I had the urge to but in but I was interrupted by Chan, "the cars are here, let's go." And as I turned back to look at the girl, she was walking down the street, with that i sighed and walked over to our cars that were waiting.

~ Lily's pov ~

As I was walking home I felt a sense of calm, ye I was hella scared walking home in the dark myself but I do it most nights, but I felt like I was finally pursuing my dreams and what I wanted to do my whole life.

Most of my life I was overlooked by my parents. Mostly because they were always fighting with each other about stupid shit. I didn't have a great bond with my mum or dad considering they took their anger out on me too. My father used violence towards me, he would beat the shit out of me when he was angry, however my mum was the opposite she just used words to hurt me, which she was successful with. Safe to say my childhood and teenage years were horrible.

I made it back to my apartment building and walked through the doors and into the lift, and press the button for floor 5. I sighed while the lift went up, I was so relieved to be back home after the long day I had. I walked out the lift and up to the front door and unlocked it.

I entered quietly since it was 11pm and I didn't know if my roommate would be sleeping, I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink when the lights turned on, I also jumped out of my skin, "fuck you scared me Mi Hi." I said clutching my chest.

She just laughed, "sorry" she managed to get out as I rolled my eyes at her being so amused at scaring the life out of me. "Why were you out so late?" She questioned after she stopped laughing.

I sighed, "The last girl asked if we could extend by half an hour and I just agreed" I paused, "I'm regretting my decision now cause I'm so tired." I replied as I leaned against the counter.

She just shook her head, "you need to learn how to say no to people" I just sighed as I looked at the ground, I was never good at telling people no I always agreed to everything I was asked, it's a problem I know.

"Right we'll I'm off to bed and by the looks of it..." she paused and looked me up and down and then straight at my face, "so should you." I rolled my eyes, "I was thinking about hitting the gym before I go to sleep." I replied sarcastically. She chuckled as she walked off to her room.

I walked along the hallway and into my room, I went into my on-suite bathroom and washed my face and then brushed my teeth. I went over to my dresser and picked out a oversized hoodie and a pair of joggy's to wear to bed.

 I went over to my dresser and picked out a oversized hoodie and a pair of joggy's to wear to bed

*this is what it looks like*

I brushed my hair and then crawled into my bed, I switched the lights off and let sleep take over me.

————————————————————————

A bit of a longer chapter, i wanted to have both main characters point of views in it! Also Mi Hi has been introduced, they have a love hate friendship😂

Word count: 859