Laughter of friendship

Lauren: " So what's your story ? How did you end up here?"

Wyatt: "I walked?"

Lauren: "(*Laughter*) No dummy, i meant why did you choose RASAC?"

Wyatt: "well, I am fan of drawing and animation"

Lauren: "oh, do you draw?"

Wyatt: "yeah"

Lauren: "me too"

Wyatt: "That's nice and you, why did you choose to come here? "

Lauren: "I wanted to learn psychology and apparently the Art school does have a psychology path"

Wyatt: "really, that seems cool. But I heard your questions on languages, so what's that about? "

Lauren: "I am a huge fan of Korea and I wanted to learn more efficiently their language...well I guess they don't have that, shame"

Wyatt: "that Akira did say there was a literature club, I myself am interested in Japanese. So we could go there together "

Lauren: " yeah sounds like a plan. But I will forget so keep it in mind for both of us. Do you know about RTS?

Wyatt: "the K-pop group? Yeah I do but I never listened to them"

Lauren faked a faint and widened her eyes as she said "oh my goodness, we have to fix that"

Wyatt: "such a drama" (*chuckle*)

Lauren: "man, we literally got to redo your whole education at this point"

Both started laughing then Wyatt said "so, shall we visit that building"

Lauren: "Well, I m excited too to do that buuuuut unfortunately you won't be able to see much at this time...it's closed"

Wyatt: "wait what?! It's college right? Why is it closing so early?"

Lauren: "Dude, asides from the senior years that started their courses last week, there is no other students here so they close the buildings that aren't required"

Wyatt: "how do you know that? "

Lauren: "weren't you listening to our guide, Akira?"

Wyatt: "wait, when did he talked about that?"

Lauren: "Boy, look, I am the last person that you could ask about something to remember but I still remember that. Perhaps you were distracted"

Wyatt: "I didn't expect that...well, I guess I will be heading home now..." (*ears lowering*)

Lauren: "Don't be sad, you will have all the time you need to explore this campus once courses will start"

Wyatt: "I guess..."

Lauren: "yeah, what's your number?" (*taking out her phone*)

Wyatt took out his phone as well and gave his number to Lauren and she sent a text so he could get her number too.

Lauren: "like this, we will be able to chat while you cry in your room because you didn't get the chance to visit school" (*laughing*)

Wyatt: "I will probably kill you some day...but yeah, I m glad I know at least someone here"

Lauren: "yass"

Wyatt: "well, I will head home then. What about you? Where do you live?"

Lauren: "3568 Old road avenue"

Wyatt: "That's pretty far from here. You will have to take the bus, or do you have a care or even more fancy, a driver?"

Lauren: "Bitch in the future that's for sure, but for now I go by the bus... but I m not heading now, I still want to see that Akira guy to talk about the literature club"