Fascination

The Tech facility, a building of sophisticated beauty. Made with an alloy of platinum and titanium it's one tough construction that can handle many natural disasters like storms, UV from Solar radiation and even earthquakes. During its construction, it was originally made to be a normal building. But during the war, it was modified to be working as a shelter for the students. New technologies were added after the war to enhance its durability and its security.

The titanium plates that are used for the exterior faces are actually playing two roles, the first is to be acting as a great shield in case of any sort of attack and the second as solar panels.

There was a complex process of engineering behind this facility both for this uncanny combination of materials. Some words said that there is actually an underground foundation from the war when the building was still a shelter but no one has ever seen it. Some say that the Headmasters are well aware of its existence but for security they banned access and probably sealed it.

Back to the building itself, there are unique specs about its design. Mostly because it doesn't seem to have any kind of windows or openings to the exterior. Actually the titanium being lightweight and having great properties for such a choice was used as a form of tinted glass, allowing people inside to see the outside but not the opposite.

Eventually there was a problem about the efficiency of titanium as solar panels that being the high reflectivity of this metal. So greater minds sat on the question and found a way to counter that effect, it's a secret of engineering so one knows everything about the construction of this new high tech facility.

Actually all the construction companies that participated in this building are unaware of major details concerning the work of one another for the building. Their work just had to go and fit with that of the other, no more details about anything unnecessary. The face of the building facing the Art facility had a spiral design a bit darker than the rest of the surface.

On top of the Tech facility, there was a dark cube enveloping the rooftop. Just like the dome on Art facility it was made to protect the rooftop against weather while still allowing natural lighting to get through. The design of this one though had to go in pair with the rest of the building.

The downstairs was quite particular, there were three main entrance and two of them were elevators. The last one was a unique golden door said to also be an elevator but only used by parents and guests that want to meet the Headmaster.

The same golden door is also present on the Art facility downstairs and that one has very fancy frames that compliment the concept of creativity.

Aside from the building itself, the Tech facility had one spec that was indeed phenomenal it was its size and fragmentation. The main building was one and half time bigger than the Art facility and it had a smaller construction beside it, a sort of warehouse.

Also, on each corner of the main building, there was a dark metallic cube around 10 feet side. It was enhancing the presence of this building.

Many people talked about the various opposition in concept from both the Art and Tech facilities. The first being shown as the way the world was perceived by Furs and the second as the way the world has turned Furs. It was quite unique yet complimentary.

As the trio made its way towards this immense construction, they couldn't help but wonder what it looked like inside. The elevator closest to them opened and several students got out, actually there was like 30 people or more which was weird.

Wyatt: "How did they fit inside?"

Lauren: "That's a real question man, this building looks like somekind of alien craft. Bet the elevator is designed to carry more than just 30 people"