Sleep over IV: The laughter of tomorrow

DISCLAIMER: "This chapter contains some depicted violence and may hurt or remember some people past trauma. Read at your own discretion. Enjoy!"

_

Emma came out of her room, some loose pants on and an oversized hoodie. Headphones around her neck as she closed her door and walked in the hallway. She was looking at the ground while walking but stopped mid track as she noticed in front of her a figure. She looked up and flinched slightly, it was deer, his antlers were short and broken. He was quite tall and had a strong body with a bit of a belly. Scars all over his exposed upper half and a grumpy face. He looked at her and his deep voice drenched with the strong scent of cheap alcohol echoed in the hallway making Emma look down again.

?: "Wher' Da fuck you've been?"

Emma felt weak in the knees, paralyzed yet shivering like under a snowstorm. She weakly tried to reply but the male quickly got to her and grabbed her by the head fur and lifted her head with force so she would look up at him. She winced in pain and her weaker hands were trying to push the hand of the stronger male.

?: "You think...you can whore around like your mother? Nay"

Emma: "Dad I'm so-"

She was interrupted with a strong slap that made her yelp.

?: "you are a pathetic useless slut, when I think I gave you everythin'. You have a roof over your fuckin' head, you owe that to ME, you can eat food thanks to ME, you can go to that fuckin' rich school thanks to ME. That's how you think you can behave, you OWE me everythin' you little bitch"

She winced in pain trying to get free when her mother came from behind and pleaded crying.

?: "Please Henry, stop! She got it she will be good"

The older female tried to reason her husband and pull him but he turned to her and shouted while pushing her back.

Henry: "She is a whore because of you Monica. She needs a reminder of who provides in this fuckin' house"

Henry slammed Emma's head on the wall with force before letting her hair go. She cried silently, a bit of blood dripping from her nostrils as she got in SSP, covering her head with her arms and bringing her legs to her stomach. He kicked her in the guts and she screamed in pain. He wanted to strike again but the mother pushed him as strongly as she could and he turned to her with rage in his eyes. He raised his hand but the sudden ring on the door made him stop few inches from her face. He looked down at her and blew some hot breath on her face while gritting his teeth.

Henry: "Make her behave or next time she'll end up on a wheelchair and pray I will be merciful to buy that wheelchair"

Monica looked down and the male walked to the living room while she ran to her daughter.

Monica: "I'm sorry baby...I'm so sorry..."

The older female was clearly heartbroken, the disheveled fur on her hands and arms were the remnants of prior fighting with her husband. She wished she could go away but she had no job and all the property was on her husband's name solely. She was praying everyday that her daughter would quickly get her degree and get a job so she could find a better home for herself and perhaps save her as well. Emma sat on the floor leaning her back on the wall behind her as she looked at her mother. She had a weak smile on her face, holding any more tears, her mother was crying and couldn't help but sob. Emma looked down and spoke lowly "I hate him...don't worry mom...we'll soon be out of here"

Monica: "Emma...please stop, he will kill you at this...point...I can't lose...another child...please Emma"

Emma: "what should we do mom...stay here and wait until he kills us both? He is a cop...we can't even drop a plaint...Mom...I've been saving up for some months now, if I keep up like this...we will leave this rotten hell house in December...please Mom..."