Morning and tasks

(*Beep beep beep*)

(*Beep beep*) (*smashing sound*)

(*low grunts*)

Matthew opened his tired eyes and blinked a bit as sun rays were passing through his curtains. He had fell asleep on his desk. Fortunately he did have his alarm clock next to him. He straightened in his chair and stretched his arms and cracked a bit his neck. He was wearing a plain white shirt and some loose pants with squares. He scratched a bit his cheek before packing up his PC into his backpack and getting up.

He stumbled a bit and hit his pinky toe on the bed. He yelled "OH FUCKING B@$*" He quickly covered his mouth as he remembered no bad words were allowed in this house. He sat and looked at his toe, it was in pain so he just rubbed it a bit. He got up again and walked towards his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and looked at his reflection. His scales were a bit darker around his eyes. He poured some water on his face. He smiled at his reflection and got out.

He got in the hallway then walked towards the kitchen. He saw his sister Maya reading a chemistry book. He chuckled and said

Matthew: "Hey bookworw, early bird today?"

Maya: "(*sigh*) Aaron, says the biggest bookworm i know"

They laughed as a female voice came from behind, it was their mother.

Grace: "You two up to something (*looking at them whil pointing with her keys*) mama is watching you (*chuckling*)Anyway, I am exhausted. You two are quite early today, what happened? Did Jesus resurrected while I was at work or something?"

Matthew turned and hugged his mother.

Matthew: "Morning mama, how about I just (*taking her bag*) and you just get on the couch i will come give you a little massage before you get to rest"

Grace: "If you weren't like this any previous day I would say this is suspicious but you know what, I'm fine with this idea of yours. Thank you son, so glad to have such a fine young man"

Maya: "Omg he is a man?! I thought he was an overgrown goblin, oops my bad (*smirking*)"

Matthew: "At least I don't smell like one" (*grinning*)

Maya: "you bast-" (*quickly realizing*)

Maya looked at her mother that stared back at her with the "really?" look on her face.

Maya: "sorry mama"

Grace: "the pot"

Maya: "Mama i didn't even said it...well not entirely"

Her mother looked and crossed her arms. Matthew couldn't help but do grimaces while mocking her before saying.

Matthew: "Fill that pot May, you might get us rich by the end of this year if you keep on like this"

Maya looked at him and slammed her tail.

Maya: "So you gonna let him tease me like that mama?" (*pleading her cause*)

Grace: "oh don't worry he also got to drop money there"

Matthew was laughing then he stopped confused.

Matthew: " wait Why?!" (*faking to be offended*)

Grace: " I heard you swear in your room boy"

She turned to look at him still with the "really?" look on her face.

Matthew: "Ugh I mean, yeah I knocked my pinky toe"

Grace: "ooof I feel ya baby but you know the rules"