Something we hide

Matthew was laughing a bit as Wyatt was giggling and jolting around. He had fun this time on the bike. They were in a remote part of the town center it was just past the Wyatt's neighborhood, something around 2 miles north from it. It was quite the opposite from his neighborhood. It was so lively with people in the streets talking and some kids playing. Some were just having some barbecue and having some drinks along. It was quite unusual for Wyatt to see so much agitation especially considering the time. Matthew was actually just quite used to it. They had parked in a grocery store parking lot and were making their way in. This grocery store had a good reputation about their selling price that was quite affordable for their quality. The brand was scattered around town and was 3rd on the leading market. Matthew just chuckled and said
"Not so bad once you let go of the fear, right?"

Wyatt turned to him

Wyatt: "Well I might agree it's less scary when you are listening to music and you got some good one at that. Send me the name later please"

Matthew was happy that Wyatt enjoyed himself.

Matthew: "sure. Now we just need to get some (*looking at the phone*) that's quite a long list"

Wyatt: "it'll be tricky to put it in the trunk knowing our bags are already in"

Matthew: "hm oh no don't worry about that, I am going to carry the bags home by foot. I don't live far from here. Saw the building across the street on the right of here?"

Wyatt: "The one that had a great orange brick kind of design?"

Matthew: "yep, I live there"

Wyatt: "That quite handy then, I mean, a grocery store next to your home is really helpful. I when I have to buy things I need to get almost to the town center."

Matthew chuckled.

Matthew: "If I am not wrong this one is closest to your house too"

Wyatt: "I never got to be in this part of town before. Not really an explorer, I only move if I need to like school, my father's office and some important places..."

Wyatt's face was a bit saddened at the last part and Matthew noticed, he didn't want to dwell onto something that might cause inner pain so he was like.

Matthew: "Hey want some bobba tea?"

Wyatt: "what's that?"

Matthew: "wait you seemed to be an Asian culture know-it-all (*chuckling*)"

Wyatt: "never said I was"

Matthew: "never said you were"

Wyatt: "fair enough"

Matthew: "I know. Okay let's then go for some"

Wyatt: "Aren't you supposed to buy groceries?"

Matthew: "They make bobba tea here don't worry"

Wyatt just nodded as he followed the Alligator inside the store. They met with a sudden cold breeze from the AC. The store was actually bigger than it seemed from the outside, there many aisles and there was even a second floor. As they made their way further in, Matthew took a basket and took out his phone.

Matthew: "so huh it's basically breakfast items and some households items"

Wyatt: "then we start with the breakfast items, since we are already in the foods aisles. "

Matthew looked around and nodded. They started picking the various items that were on the list. While they walked through the aisle someone from behind called for Wyatt. He turned and was surprised to see Alex, the lion from his morning class.