A little dive

It was starting to get dark outside. The buildings were sparkling with their lights like jewels under the sun. The traffic was getting thick, people were trying to get home and have some rest while others were just going for their night shift.

Next to a creepy building that seemed abandoned, a black jeep was parked. Suddenly, one of its doors opened and a person fell to the ground.

"Thursday, same hour"

A German shepherd said from inside as he closed his door and drove away in a hurry. Leaving there on the wet floor, a poor little girl, Emma. Her hoodie has been damaged and her whole body had some hematomas under disheveled fur . She was sobbing silently as she had pain to get up. Her legs were weak, her back was hurting like hell. She took support on the next wall and got up as she carefully walked to the school again...almost 2 hours after she left. Her legs were damped and had weird white traces. She walked as she cried silently, slowly cursing under her breath and having shivers from the next day she would have to see that man...she thought of it again. How did she even met him...and why didn't she sensed something was off...she remembered him to be soft and kind the first three months but then...she winced in pain as her knees started to ache. The young female was on a path no one would desire...

Her head was spinning and she was hurting a lot. She made her way through the Art facility hallways and reached her classroom. Everyone was already gone. The room was still opened though so she went in. The lights were on, she held her side slightly as she walked towards her sit. When she reached the spot, she heard the door shut which made her turn back in panic. She gasped as she saw three girls at the door. One was blocking the exit by resting on it, the other two were walking towards her. The female dog poodle was the one in front, behind her a female rabbit and guarding the door was a female sheep. The poodle had bright white curly fur and wore some expensive outfits by the looks of it. She stopped few meters from Emma and chuckled before speaking "Ma parole, c'est encore pire que ce que je croyais. T'es vraiment une traînée.(My My, it's worse than I thought. You really are a slut.)" The rabbit behind laughed and added "Look at her, she can't keep her legs shut, it didn't change since high-school, what a whore"

Emma looked at them and clenched her fists before relaxing again and taking her bag. She tried to walk past the girls but the poodle shoved her to the ground. She then said "Look whore, I don't care about you doing whatever you do with your disgusting body but I can't allow a pestilence like you to roam freely in this elite school. My father gives a lot of money to this school so we have this beautiful things, you don't deserve any of it. A slut like you should be on the streets (*spitting on Emma*) so how about you do us a favor and quit on your own before I make you (*grinning mischievously*)"

Emma stood up and dusted off her already dirty hoodie before looking at the poodle blankly.

Emma: "just let me go please, Camille"

Camille: "got some nerves, listen i don't want to get dirty so just for today I will let you go, but I don't want to see your slut face tomorrow or I am going to hurt you real bad. Let's get out girls, this bitch might have some weirdos customers tonight (*chuckling*)

Camille and her crew went out leaving Emma hurt and dirty. She held her head and found strength not to cry. She took her way out and wondered why her life was so messed up and unfair.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lauren, Wyatt and Matthew were making their way upstairs as they were done collecting intel with Akira. And they still were quite impressed the amount of work it requires to write such a story from scratch. Matthew was leading the way which let Lauren have a conversation with Wyatt.

Lauren: "Buddy"

Wyatt: "hm" (*paying attention as his ears flickered*)

Lauren: "(*looking at her phone*) hm I won't be having fun for long with you guys, you know I need to get home a bit early, but I need to see that pool first because it's giving...privilege " (*gesturing cash with her fingers*)