Heck of a party II: Pleasure now, Trauma then

~~~

DISCLAIMER : THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS R18 CONTENTS (VIOLENCE, MID NSFW,...)

~~~

His cock was slowly making its way inside her making her head go backwards and twist her body as she tried to adjust to the size. His hands crept on her thighs helping him lock her still. Sure thing the dress room of the rooftop was dark but he could see her making such a cute face while he slowly thrust in her. Soon enough the little cabin was the victim of their banging, sloppy sounds combined to her bitchy moans were just driving him crazy. His tail had little to no room so it was compressed against his butt.

The sudden noise of someone else entering the dress room made him cover her mouth with his big fingers. Shoving two fingers in her mouth as he kept going in and out of her at a slower pace. He grunted as silently as he could. She suddenly wrapped her arms around his wide back and her claws were gripping tightly. The bench was small but enough for what he was about to do.

He pulled out his stiff and wet member from her and she shivered while squeaking. He sat on the bench and invite her to sit on his dick again. She turned her back to him and her peach butt slowly absorbed his tip in then the whole thing in one sloppy motion. It apparently touched a sensitive spot in her because it sent some kind of electric impulse through her limbs.

She arched her back to that as her hands clang on the narrow side walls. Both his hands went for her tiny waist helping him to push further into her. His tail was slamming uncontrollably on the bench. She was doing her best to stay silent. He slowed his pace and get her lying on his chest, he gets his fingers again in her mouth while she pulled out her tongue. Her eyes rolling all the way back in bliss.

He pounded while getting his head closer to her ear grunting to make her go insane and it worked. At this point she was soaking wet down there, she was squirting like crazy moving her head from side to side as her body twisted. His free arm didn't let her rest, constantly teasing her body. Rubbing gently her tits then gripping them before caressing her inner thigh slowly going for her clit. He licked his finger wet enough before gently teasing it while thrusting her in this sitting position.

He slowly got up and pinned her to the door of the cabin got back a bit as he held her ankles on the side spreading her like the pages of a book. Her head and brest pressing against the wooden surface while her hands were holding onto it. She was pounded with such intensity that she forgot to stay silent and groaned and squirmed.

He was starting to see stars as his tongue went out in huff, panting and exhaling steam. He sped up his pace as the point of no return was around the corner. He quickly got back his senses and pulled out.

He breathed heavily as he helped her to her feet. She quickly went on her knees and plead looking at him with desire. He jerk off his really viscous cock while holding her mouth open. He closed his eyes and rolled his tongue as he grimaced while bursting thick ropes of the warm substance in her mouth some getting on her snout and face and some splaying on the door behind her as he couldn't control the intensity. She reached for his member and started sucking on it, gulping all she could, licking it clean in seconds.

He grunted and panted a lot, it was really getting hit in here. He fell on the bench and doze off while the female coyote rolled her eyes a bit in disappointment. Her black dress was on the floor and she didn't feel like wearing her underwear again so she just folded it in tissue and force it into her purse that was lying next to it.

She looked again at the dragon and sighed. She covered his privates with his clothes that were messed in their lust. She wiped her face from his jeez but it felt gross on her fur, she decided to get some water for that and thus left the dress room leaving the dragon completely out of energy.