That feeling in my chest II: Back memories and new pains

(*distant distorted noise*)

(*people chattering and walking*)

(*distant echo and voices*)

"Check his vitals"

Liam's eye lids slowly started blinking while opening. His jaw slightly opened as a long grunt escaped from deep down his chest.

"(*grunt*)my head..."

Cassius heard it all and turned with a concerned look.

Cassius: "Call for the doctor. Sir don't worry you have been through medical assistance. Don't move too much"

Cassius sat next to Liam. The latter just looked up and said "what...happened?" His voice was weaker than usual and his breath was erratic.

Cassius: "the doctor says you have been cumulating a lot of stress and fatigue and that's why you fainted"

Liam thought for a second before having some flashbacks.

Liam: "I ...I saw the rock...Alcestium...then...blackout"

Cassius sighed

Cassius: "you started talking nonsense and you fell backwards, you hit your head on a debris and had a seizure...Thank God, we are all trained to react to such events... No one touched it don't worry I understood what it was when I got closer."

Liam: "(*wincing in pain*) I had my suit on...how..."

Cassius: "And fortunately for you it was able to deal with the impact...otherwise your head would have been through much severe damage...(*sigh*) Sir...I am starting to wonder if that's a good idea to keep looking after who or what helped the Project W...maybe this is all just a coincidence"

Liam: "Cassius...You know it's not...the rock everyone saw it...the files, the ...(*grunts*)"

Cassius: "Sir...(*placing his hand on Liam's shoulder*) Liam, I am worried for you...you are overworking yourself and this whole Project W is getting dangerous...what when we'll find it...I doubt it would want to go back in a cage"

Liam looked at Cassius with concern then said "I know you worry...thanks but we still need to find it and shut it down...people are in danger...you saw that crater...if that thing got help of someone who had Alcestium...I can't even imagine what kind of terrible things can happen"

Cassius got up and went to the window sighing.

Cassius: "what's next?"

Liam: " I won't be long to recover. We know that the Alcestium was known only by the high administrates of this company...I want you to do some research on everyone of them about project B-54,  everything concerning what they authorized or not, every ship that has been sent back and forth to Brazil, evey plane, everything ...we will get that motherfucker whoever that may be...please Cassius..."

Cassius: "I will do my best Sir...Try resting, i already called on the doctor, he will be here soon...I will be on my way, got a lot of work to deal with"

Cassius looked at Liam one last time before taking off, leaving Wyatt with his thoughts. "What was that..." he shifted in his bed and looked at the window...the sun was setting, his son was probably already home by now...safe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lauren and Wyatt were walking towards the history class for their meeting with the club, Matthew left them earlier to head to his practice. Wyatt couldn't help but wonder what kind of club this was.

Lauren: "Wyatt, you said you were talking a bit of Japanese right?"

Wyatt: "few words..."

Lauren: "yeah yeah, when i asked last time about the korean, I was told about a whole asian department,  so I guess there is also japanese here"