With My Spirit - Chapter 1

The breathing was becoming too obvious for the current situation we were in, I was sweating and feeling the heat traveling through my body as I constantly moaned his name "Lomwe". My nails buried deep into his back while he gave me all his best strokes inside me, it was an intense skin to skin love making session. His package was just the size to invade my property, not too big and not too small. Just right. I am in love with this man. We were just reaching the climax, I could tell by the way he was breathing and groaning, his muscles started bulging out and I could feel he was getting too big for me. "Let me cum inside" he whispered in my ear and without me responding he just exploded, it was a huge load. I could tell he has been going through the most, he was holding in his sexual urges for so long and finally the freedom to offload has come and I was the one to take it all. Yes I am the happiest girl. I am being filled.

Bambi

Bambi's eyes shot open as fast as they can and she just couldn't believe the reality, it was just another sexual dream and it felt so real. She was so wet and her insides feel like she had a visitor in her space. She checked the time and realised that it was still late in the night, so late she shouldn't be calling her male best friend to vent out about her sexual desires. At the time she didn't even consider his sleep, she called anyways and he picked up wanting to hear the troubles of his best friend, of cause he had to act sleepy because the truth can't be discovered at all costs.

Bambi: Hey Landrick, guess what. I had a sexual dream about Lomwe, we were making love like we haven't seen each other for years and yes it felt like I haven't seen him in my dreams for that long.
Landrick: Is this ever going to end Bams? Whenever you see that guy in your dreams it always has to be sexual, you never mention anything else that is motivating or just civilized. I know you are down for him but in reality is he down? No he is not. If you think you can manifest anything from that dream then honestly you have another thing for coming, please just have other dreams.

He cut the call. Bambi was at a loss of words, she does know about Landrick and his straight forward talk and also how he can be moody but she has never been cut off like that from him. It felt like a sting to her but maybe she thought it was the fact that she called in the middle of the night that might have pissed him off. She decided to brush it off and sit in bed thinking about her amazing dream while on the other side Landrick has just reconnected his spirit to his body. He felt satisfied but still feeling a deep rage because his mission doesn't seem to have any movement.
Landrick had just invaded Bambi's dreams in the spiritual realm in order to have sex with her. He needed to recharge and also see the love of his love, Landrick was head over heels in love with Bambi but he knows the rejection he will face since he had gotten rejected before, the friend zone was not something worth being in according to his books, he is a greedy man and he won't give up without giving his all. Since he can't have Bambi in reality he was enjoying her in her dreams, although he would disguise himself as Bambi's crush, he just knew that was the only way to get her to agree to anything but it wasn't really helping him with anything except increasing Bambi's feelings toward Lomwe.
This was going to be a long night for Landrick as he noticed his half-sister Jude was aware of what he did and she was ready to drop a comment about the whole episode that took place. The hate in Landrick's eyes was obvious while Jude looked at him with amusement that was laced with a bit of lust.
"This isn't worth it".