With My Spirit - Chapter 25

Bambi

Bambi could hardly walk, hardly construct a sentence, hardly see and she was sweating. Everything was moving is different directions while she was trying to get to the ladies bathroom. She felt as if she was questioning herself out loud about her well being until she heard a familiar voice, she remembered she had been talking to a woman named Sewela and her voice was starting to sound funny. "Oh dear you are wasted", she tried to look at Sewela but her eyes were looking somewhere else and she couldn't even tell that Sewela was holding her trying to keep her balanced. Her whole body was numb and tears started falling down, somehow she could tell this isn't being drunk but it's something else. Sewela was now trying to assist her since Bambi is far heavier than her, she kept reassuring her that everything will be okay and she doesn't have to worry, hearing those words put Bambi in a sense of relief until she heard Sewela saying Landrick is here. Her drugged uncontrollable self smiled a little until she passed out.

The time she passed out Lorenzo was outside the car with the car door fully open, as soon as he saw the back door open he quickly ran to assist Sewela by carrying Bambi bridal style. Lorenzo noticed that something was wrong here.

Lorenzo: Ay Bitch, why the hell is she sweating so much and what's with the tears?

Sewela: I don't know, maybe she's a weakling so her body is reacting weird.

Lorenzo was about to put her in the car until they saw a human figure running towards them, Lorenzo and Sewela stood still in shock until Jude's face came into view within a second smashing Sewela to the ground. Jude had attacked Sewela with a spear putting her down and now she was looking at Lorenzo like a crazed maniac.

Jude: Put her down, she's all mine. I didn't drug her for you to take you ass muncher!

It finally made sense to Lorenzo, Bambi had an overdose and Jude was here for her own plans, he was still puzzled as to why Jude wanted Bambi but he wasn't going to give her up that easy. Lorenzo put Bambi inside the car and challenged Jude to a fist fight for the victim. Sewela was still groaning in pain from the spear, she couldn't get up and kept gasping for air.

Jude and Lorenzo put their fists up, at a swift moment Jude swung her fist and Lorenzo ducked hitting with a punch on the belly, when Jude slighty bent down gasping for air Lorenzo connected with a upper cut making Jude fall to the ground with a loud thud. He quickly grabbed Sewela making her stand and dragged her to the car, jumping in the driver seat and speeding off to their next destination. Jude was left there groaning in pain but the adrenaline shocked her body and she was now running to her car, there was no way she would give up not now.