With My Spirit - Chapter 7

Landrick

He was home and his demons was at ease now.
Landrick had just went into the spirit realms and entered in the world of darkness. It looked dim and a little gloomy but there was plenty of activities going on. The air got thick and tense when it became obvious that he is here, after all it’s his world, his kingdom and his people. Whenever people saw him they kept their heads and eyes down until he passed by, they got scared you would think the devil himself is there but this is the multi universe, the devil is found somewhere else and people like Landrick carry different worlds as if its districts. He was on his way to the catacombs but before that he took a short left into a huge building that looked like a five star hotel, the building was black with ruby and emerald gems around the window frames, gold beams that supported the structure which had ancient Latin scriptures, the garden looked beautiful with different plants that bloomed and brought a bright colour to the outside of the building. He reached a velvet door with a goat skull attached to it and he opened the door walking inside, all the guards who were around the ground floor instantly kept their heads and eyes down as he walked towards his favourite hallway, Landrick decided to take the long route because he enjoyed the atmosphere that one would experience when being in this floor. It was nothing peaceful, the atmosphere was scary and it would be a nightmare for one to be dragged there.

The hallway lead to different rooms with double doors that had ancient symbols that only a few can understand, some of the symbols has codes that only the supernatural creatures and the ruler could decipher. He finally reached the loudest room found in the ground floor, it was a sex room used for all kinds of sexual practises, you could find sex slaves there, people who are being punished for failing to keep to their tasks, people just wanting to engaged in some sex and so much more. The moaning and screams also came with a heavy smell which attacks your nostrils, he took a peek inside and saw an orgy taking place right in front of an audience, there was several mirrors that divided the room making it seem bigger with different levels, there was a young woman who was tied up and screaming for her life with tears soaking her face, she was being slashed with handmade whips on her back and booty, the men and woman who were executing this punishment were wearing cloak with their hoods on hiding their face. On the other part of the room was a bulky man who was bend over roughly while he was begging for mercy, it turns out that he was about to get his first experience of gay sex, it was against his will but it didn’t matter. Something lead him to this position, ‘’it’s all his fault’’, Landrick said to himself. 

Landrick continued the walk down the hallway as he entered the elevator to the 3rd floor, there was no need to press the button since there is a weird mutant child who always stayed in the elevator pressing buttons for everyone who enters, each elevator in the kingdom had their child and they never moved or needed a break. It was an infinite career for these kind of people. He arrived at the 3rd floor and went straight into a room with a white double door. He walked in and what he saw was displeasing.

There were 20 new people who were seated there with big smiles, Landrick looked around the room and saw the agents standing at each corner of the room, they were recruiting agents and as the King remembered, they were given instructions by Lorenzo to get 50 new people, it was important to constantly have new people who would turn on their faith and sell their soul. Poor recruits had no idea that they have been pumped with a hallucination drug so they can’t see the real world they are in, according to them all they saw was a normal, colourful looking world and they are about to signed a sponsorship for their new life or career they desire. By the way where is the leader of this assignment, where is Lorenzo?

Landrick addresses the agents to come closer to him so he can enquire why there are only 20 newbies and not 50. The agents were scared but had to remain tough while one of them explained that people these days people are keeping strong to their faith and fighting away any evil from them. They have tried but they couldn’t meet the deadline, as for Lorenzo, they mentioned that he was in the gas chamber performing an execution since one of the head disciples tried to commit a treason towards him. That was pleasing to hear from Landrick, he will always excuse tardiness of a follower due to treason and execution performances. He followed up on the briefing for the new recruits and it turns out that they have been informed about everything so all that needs to be done is to sign binding contract.