With My Spirit - Chapter 10

Lomwe and Yolanda

The announcement party was a vibe not to be missed but Lomwe was very unsettled, when he made the announcement about him leaving and being engaged, he did notice how Bambi changed emotions and Landrick was there to control the situation. He was super confused and when was done with his part on stage he headed down and followed them to the back of the bar but they were already gone. Lomwe wondered around the party venue looking for them, he only saw Millicent for a split second and when he was about to approach her, Millicent went speeding outside. Unfortunately he couldn't keep up since his fiancee came to him ask about Bambi. Yolanda was itching to meet her, she needed to settle her intuition without any drama.

Yolanda stood in Lomwe's track giving him a look that clearly said "start talking". Lomwe hesitated but eventually opened up about his distress.

Lomwe: I saw Bambi and Landrick going behind the bar, it looked like Bambi wasn't okay so Landrick and Millicent were trying to neutralize the situation. I tried to catch up to Millicent before you stopped me.

Yolanda: What got your friend upset my dear?

Lomwe: I don't know, I just made the announcement and I saw the look of shock and hurt in her eyes, she was crying and I think she blacked out. Only Landrick knows the answers to this and he can let me in on the information. I'm not very fond of Millicent so I can't go to her digging for so much after this moment.

Yolanda: Funny how she reacts to good news

Lomwe: Baby not now please, I'm worried. All three of them went missing. If anything bad happens I'll feel guilty and blame myself.

Yolanda: *sighs* Well love, you can carry on looking for them. I'll entertain the guest. I still got questions to answer.

Yolanda wasn't pleased with the way Lomwe was concerned about Bambi, she just thought Bambi is in love with Lomwe hence her reaction. She kind of feels offended that her fiancee is running all over the place looking for another woman while that woman is with another man she doesn't like.

Yolanda did what any other woman would do, use her investigating skills to cyber stalk Bambi. She went to Lomwe's Facebook account and started off by updating the relationship status to engaged and she tagged her own account, then she went to his friends list searching for Bambi, there was only one Bambi in his account so she took a look at her updates, Bambi's account was private so only her online friends can see what she gets up to. Yolanda felt a lump on her throat when she saw how beautiful Bambi is but she forgot that she is also a beauty. One thing about Lomwe's fiancee, she can get easily intimidated by other people. It finally hit her that she did see Bambi, she remembers a care free woman downing shots with her married friend, she remembers how they stared at her and greeted her. She officially knows who Bambi is, she was right there but didn't know it. She told herself that Bambi is nothing to worry about and she tried to mask the jealousy by going in her own Facebook account and approving the tagged relationship status.

Just that moment Lomwe came back with his phone in his hands and showed Yolanda what he came across. It was the article about Tevin, he then convinced himself and his fiancee that Bambi had an emotional breakdown because of Tevin, this brought a sense of relief to Yolanda when her fiancee explained who Tevin is and why such drama. The announcement might have triggered some emotions for her. This was a satisfying situation for them, for now though.

Lomwe looked down on his phone and saw a Facebook notification, when he opened it he saw that "he" updated his relationship status and Yolanda accepted the tag. Lomwe didn't know that Yolanda had his account and Yolanda forgot that she stole the account details from his diary because of her possessive ways. Immediately when he lifted his eyes, they were filled with rage and Yolanda knew that this night was going to end on a bad note. Lomwe instantly fixed his face when he remembered that they are in the middle of the public and he hates it when people see their issues out in the open.

Lomwe does feel betrayed by his woman, they always spoke of trust and he has never done anything that can make her doubt him but now he felt like it was enough, he felt like he was is trying to prove himself for nothing. He started questioning himself about marrying Yolanda if this is what she will be doing even in Nigeria. Lomwe kindly reminded Yolanda that he knows no one in Nigeria so the behavior needs to die down soon. Lomwe only wants a peaceful marriage and nothing else. He then walked away from his woman needing to socialize with his parents who sat at the corner table having their own grown fun conversations.

He saw a text on his phone from Bambi that said " You destroyed me Lomwe". Lomwe stood there speechless, asking himself how can Bambi say I destroyed her. He was puzzled and starting to get worried. He needed to see his female friend soon.

He kept repeating this statement over and over again in his mind, he tried to tell himself it wasn't for him but his name was there. This ate at him until he got home.

Lomwe and Yolanda busted through the door while kissing each other, Lomwe managed to close the door with his foot and he picked up Yolanda making her release a squeal. He had decided to talk to Yolanda about the account thing the next morning, right now he needed some sexy time from his sexy wife to be. He lead her to the bedroom and gently put her on the bed and removed his clothes as fast as he can, Lomwe was drunk while Yolanda was sober but she didn't mind that her partner wasn't being romantic at this moment. Yolanda easily slipped off her dress and Lomwe noticed that she was wearing a brand new black lace lingerie, he instantly went crazy and he needed to eat. Lomwe took his finger to her cookie jar and he shifted the penty to the side. He wanted to admire the way the lingerie sat on her while he did the job. While he slipped it to the side, his finger was already soaking wet. Yolanda couldn't deny that she was feeling him. Lomwe positioned himself to the entrance and he slowly entered while he felt the heat radiating through his body, when he removed his finger he licked his finger to taste her and that set him off. He thrust as hard as he can to get his whole member inside and Yolanda screamed out of pleasure, he then took her legs placing them of his shoulders, lowering himself on her while he took both her hands pinning them above her head, " Don't cum" he said to her and he stared thrusting in and out as much as he can while Yolanda moaned as loud as she can, she could feel the urge to cum but she was commanded not to, her legs started shaking while she constantly moaned out his name. Lomwe showed no mercy instead he kept going harder and harder inside her, he knew she was going to explode, it was satisfy for him to torture him. Just when he thought he was finishing her, he suddenly felt her inside squeeze his member and he froze in place as he exploded inside her. She played him at his game and he didnt expect that to happen. Lomwe was shocked and he lowered his head to look at her, Yolanda was down there smirking but also feeling herself creaming on him, she learnt this technique from a friend back home. For her being sober was advantage because she though of the idea, if she was drunk she wouldn't even get to think that far.

Lomwe felt light headed since he released all he had in him, the frustration, the stress and the worry. He was slowly getting off Yolanda as he was drifting to sleep, " You destroyed me Lomwe" he thought again. He accidentally mumbled "Why Bambi" and in that instant Yolanda's eyes shot wide open.