With My Spirit - Chapter 14

Three months have gone by now since the big drama in everyone's lives. Lomwe and Yolanda got married and it was a beautiful mixture of South African and Nigerian culture coming together. Lomwe was over the moon on his big day but his heart was still a little heavy, ever since Bambi cut ties with him after the fight at the funeral they had never exchanged words or even bumped into each other, his relationship with Yolanda stayed the same but according to his wife she thought things are better since Bambi is out of the picture. Lomwe was so heart broken when Landrick had to leave his wedding early, even though he was the best man he knew that Landrick had to maintain two friendships at the same time, it crushed him that Bambi wasn't at the wedding and his best man had to leave so he can spend some time with Bambi since she was getting discharged at a psychological clinic. He was preparing for his departure to Nigeria with his wife whilst his heart ached, leaving his home with unfinished and unexplained business wasn't part of his plan.

Bambi and Landrick got even closer than ever, even though Bambi had a deep serious talk with Landrick about his feelings they are still not a couple, she requested some time to adjust and heal from the turmoil she experienced with her former friend Lomwe and Landrick respectfully granted her wish. They only spent time together and Landrick would escort her to the psychologist so she can deal with her anxiety and depression, this situation didn't allow Bambi to step into a relationship instead it got her admitted so she can get further help. Bambi chose not to attend Lomwe's wedding as she promised herself she would stay away from him forever. She only had Landrick and Millicent by her side. Her mom was starting to take up her motherly duties here and there, it has been a long three months for Bambi and there is still some truths she needed to learn from all her close people including her mom.

Landrick was the one who was winning for the past three months, he managed to destroy Bambi and Lomwe's friendship, be the only man who is close to Bambi and his kingdom is getting stronger and larger. He didn't care to stay at his best friend's wedding since his so called soulmate wasn't there, he told himself that he will cut off Lomwe completely as soon as he lands in Nigeria. This man was becoming more powerful and gaining so much that he extended his kingdom by overpowering another kingdom ruled by a older man called Adam, he then finally merged the two making it one. He wanted to be recognized as Alpha and Omega of the dark world.

Lorenzo has been trying to find ways to dethrone his boss but since the big merge has happened it has be tougher for him to make his move, he ended up visiting the Seer With Many Eyes to find his weakness but when he got there he got much more than he bargained for which made him pleased and angry at the same time. He discovered that Landrick has more secrets than he could fathom, he remembered how he took a brotherhood vow with him to always be open with each other no matter how messed up things are but what he discovered showed that Landrick didn't give a damn about the vow. Lorenzo saw from the Seer that Jude once tricked Landrick into thinking she was Bambi so they could sleep together, he also saw how Landrick has been abusing Jude, he saw how his boss killed Junior for going out with Bambi and how Sewela is stuck in a bottomless pit of regret. All these things Lorenzo didn't know about which angered him but when the Seer confirmed that Bambi is his weakness he knew that Jude wasn't the pawn to his plan but Bambi is. The confusing part was how Sewela showed up, he didn't understand how a head focused woman who had a strong faith fell into the pits of hell but then with Landrick's promising words anyone can believe what he can offer you. Lorenzo knew that he had to investigate this Sewela woman but his main focus was to destroy Landrick.

Jude and Millicent have been in war for two months straight now, Jude had betrayed her leader by feeding another rival society with information that could destroy the sisterhood, this situation happened because Millicent started feeling insecure about her throne in the society, she had gotten word that one of the sisters wanted her to step down and she concluded that Jude is the traitor. This lead to Jude being suspended without a valid reason provided so she decided to retaliate the only way she can, creating chaos.