With My Spirit - Chapter 19

Bambi

Bambi has been flourishing ever since she created her alter, it's been two weeks and things have been looking for up for her.

She figured out how to connect and acknowledge her higher power, on a daily basis she will start with some morning affirmations for the day, burn a lucky stick and recite a morning prayer by asking for protection and wisdom to go through the day. At night she would write in her journal, recite three different prayers based on what she wants to manifest and then she will meditate for at least an hour and finish off her hour of silence by drinking a cup of chamomile tea. She also bought a dream catcher placing it at the door, seven silver coins and five paper money were placed on a silver plate to attract luck. Her alter looked peaceful and beautiful.

She started noticing some positive changes by the vivid dreams she would have, her supervisors have started recognizing her at work, her mom noticed the jewels she took but didn't even bother to fight, it was like she was hypnotized into being naive and her cash flow has been endless. Growth and blessings were upon her.

Bambi even dumped into Lorenzo while taking a power walk, she noticed how Lorenzo looked astonished to see her, he could see the glow in her and it shook him up. She's unaware that Lorenzo's shock was more on the negative side not the positive side.

Bambi was waiting at Landrick's office, she had decided to surprise him ever since Landrick refused to let her see him when he was sick. She was wearing a gold tight fitting dress that suited her skin tone and blonde locks, she looked like a Goddess. When Landrick walked in his office, his thoughts and capability to construct a sentence was gone, he was drooling at the sight right in front of him and his member was getting hard, Bambi really looked delicious and gorgeous.

When Bambi came closer to him, Landrick suddenly collapsed on the floor. He looked confused and horrified, he couldn't talk and Bambi scream but no one came to the rescue. When Bambi pulled out her phone calling an ambulance, she saw how Landrick was looking at her bracelet and necklace. Bambi didn't think much of the expression in his, she innocently thought he was getting unconscious. It was silence in his office while they waited for an ambulance, Bambi clearly forget that Landrick's office is sound proof so no matter how much she screamed, it didn't help and she was afraid to leave him while she went outside to call for help. It was her responsibility to make sure nothing else happens.

Landrick

Landrick was at the top of the world after he healed, he had punished Jude for the lie Sewela cooked up, Lorenzo was serving him left, right and center while making moves against him. He had it all except for Bambi. He was thinking of a new strategy while walking to his office, as soon as he got in he was taken by the view in front of him. There was Bambi shining brighter than any star in the galaxy, he could notice a new glow and he loved it. He was ready to sing her praises when Bambi got closer all that changed, he felt his insides churning, his demons started screaming, he started feeling scared and confused. The panick attack was setting in and part of his body was paralyzed.

Landrick didn't know why this sensation was happening but he knew that there is some kind of threat, the kind of threat that can kill him. He was going back to his fragile state once again and this time his soulmate was seeing it happen.

By the time the ambulance came the entire company learned about the horrifying incident that took place in the boss's office. The ambulance didn't need to ask where to go since Bambi had already notified the emergency dispatcher about the floor they need to go and which side of the building they are located at.
Landrick was already unconscious but the fear inside of him was alive and burning.