With My Spirit - Chapter 4

Bambi was having a hard day, she couldn’t be productive at work, and she hasn’t spoken to her friends for days. She was isolated inside the house trying to escape her loud thoughts, she had no idea that the things happening at night and inside the spiritual realm have connected her to a spiritual tie. A spiritual tie made by Landrick. This union between her and her spiritual husband was taking a toll on her, because she hasn’t spoken to Landrick for a few days, Landrick hasn’t made any other move in the spirit world, he hasn’t checked on her or even poked at her. Bambi’s lack of interaction to the world has created her to go into a crazy spiral of hormones and paranoia. She feels like a part of her is missing and her hormones are as high as a weed smoker. She needed to get penetrated and have some company over, someone to talk to and enjoy her time with. There was only one person to call, which was Tevin.

It only took 20 minutes for Tevin to arrive and he knew why he was being summoned by Bambi. As soon as he knocked once Bambi was ready, a bottle of wine in her hand, a sexy red lace lingerie fitting perfectly on her body and her pussy wet. Tevin was enticed and knew the part he had to play.

Tevin: Looking sexy and ready for me, I missed you baby girl.
Bambi: I just need your help Tevin, you are the only one who can help me out and you know how stingy I am towards other men. I can’t just give it away.

Tevin didn’t waste time moving into Bambi, he closed the door behind him and dived straight for Bambi’s lips, he was a passionate kisser and he enjoyed feeling her soft lips on his, he kept pushing Bambi backwards, slowly directing her to the bedroom. He knew his way around the house so it was easy to do away with her. As soon as they got in the bedroom, Tevin stopped kissing Bambi as he grabbed a handful of her hair directing her to go on her knees so she can suck his joystick, Bambi giggled because she knew that’s exactly what she wanted, Tevin knew how to handle her, he knew which buttons to push and how to make her submit. As soon as she got on her knees, the joystick was already sticking out and Bambi started of stroking it while planting some kisses on the tip waiting to hear Tevin moan as a form of approval. The moment she heard him moaning she stuffed the joystick inside her mouth as deep as she can manage, now Bambi couldn’t do any deep throats because she gagged too much but her tongue play and sucking skills paid off. Her hands moved to his balls as she played with it while she sucked and licked away, the heat was travelling through his body and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he was about to cum but according to Bambi’s terms, it wasn’t the right time yet. She stopped sucking him off and Tevin’s eyes shot open really fast, he was about to ask what happened when he noticed the smirk that Bambi had, it only meant one thing. Bambi wanted to be punished and she wanted him to go all out as she said “’take me like it’s the last day you will ever have me”. He was no stranger to those words but he knew that one day those words would be real and it would be the end of the booty calls. He grabbed her by the hair and led her to edge of the bed making her climb on and arch her best and she could, her booty was up and feet were in the perfect position. Tevin had a minor foot fetish and he loved to finish off by spilling it on her feet. He invaded her insides and gave her the best strokes he ever had, lucky for Bambi, she was already super wet so it was easy on the entrance part since she felt no pain, her cookie was squeeze Tevin’s member bring out and excessive heat that travelled through both their bodies, she arched further down to the point where there was no space between her chest and bed, the sound of skin smacking into each other and her hips moving accordingly while her ass was doing a sexy twerk. She wanted this much more than Tevin did. The sounds of her juices was getting more clearer to hear as a slippery and smacking sound was coming out, Tevin spanked her booty multiple times and the shifted to grabbing her hair putting her in a position that was strained her back but building up the intense feeling inside of her. She could feel her legs shakings, she started tapping the bed trying to signal to Tevin that she is cumin and Tevin increased the pressure letting her scream from the top of her lungs. Thank goodness the walls where thick and the windows were closed because no one heard that scream coming from her, she has lost all her sense and seeing her in that state motivated Tevin to reach his climax. It was that moment he could feel his soldiers coming through and that meant one thing. Her pretty little feet were also going to get some attention as he spilled his seed on her feet. The load was a lot and hot, it covered her small feet as he sprayed it around with one hand while he played with her cute toes with the other hand. Bambi was breathing heavy as she tried to gather herself, she lied in the bed flat when she noticed that her ex was done with his mini foot praising session. She mumbled a ‘’Thank you” and she tried to keep her eyes open but it was no use, the sudden exhaustion was getting to her and she needed to go into a deep sleep, Tevin didn’t have a problem, he thought he could get himself fixed up before leaving so he will see himself out, after taking his time though. He let his booty call fall asleep while Bambi had no clue that her spiritual husband was responsible for this sudden wave of exhaustion. She was sound asleep, unbothered and sexually satisfied.

Landrick

Landrick was at his office getting his usually work done, as the CEO of his father’s company who is never there, people actually consider him as the founder of the business. He was listening to Dlala by Zingah, which was his favourite love song. Within a second he started hearing screeching sounds, he covered his ears and his eyes started turning yellow, he saw another Landrick standing in front of the table but he knew that was one of his demons making its presences known. The sound was unbearable and only he can hear it, it was killing him but the most important question was why his demon of envy is showing itself, what’s wrong. Within that instance the demon disappeared and he heard a deep tone whisper saying ‘’she’s happy and it’s not us’’. Landrick knew what it meant so he allowed his main demon to take over in order for him to fall into a hallucinated state and that’s when saw it.

The horror in front of his eyes, it looked like a movie was playing, he saw his true lover being sexually dominated by someone else. He would usually see her masturbating and he didn’t mind that at all, he preferred she did that so he can get off but this time it was different. Landrick knew who Tevin was but he never gave him a moment of relevance but today he would weather he liked it or not. He saw the whole situation of them having sex and saw how Tevin handled Bambi, it hurt him, he felt angry, jealous that it wasn’t him making her scream like that and felt like he lost the biggest trophy of all time. All these emotions where poking at his demons as each one wanted to show itself and he heard many voices speaking at once but the most powerful voice came to his main demon Dricky, saying to him ‘’handle this’’.